It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:03 pm

Free Newsletter

Sarah's Body for Life 12-week Challenge

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:16 pm

aw sarah im sorry to hear you arent well. are you going to take your mum up on her offer?
kate_turner2000

Postby Mandie » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:29 pm

sarah - i'm sorry to hear you're having some troubles. don't pack the whole thing in though - you still have 5 weeks to get things back on track! we're all behind you :)

maybe it would be a good idea to take your mum up on her offer? might be good to get an objective persons point of view...

best of luck :)
Mandie

Postby SarahC » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:50 pm

Still not sure. My mum's done more investigating today and has found some doctors over my side of town. Don't know :(
SarahC

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:38 pm

let us know what you decide to do sarah, ill be thinking of you mate!
kate_turner2000

Postby SarahC » Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:26 pm

I'm going on Monday :shock:

What fun. Now just got to get over my distrust of doctors and psychologists! Had some bad experiences in the Navy with people talking behind my back. I know this is not the Navy, but still can't get over the feeling that the psych is going to be writing up a report or discussing things with my employer.... :(

Probably not a bad idea to go anyway. I got no sleep last night after taking far too many laxatives during the day. Couldn't get to the gym in the morning either. Normally I would have called in sick and gone to the gym (!!!) but I'm so sick of calling in sick! Can't handle not excercising :(
SarahC

Postby Chelle » Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:34 pm

You poor thing sarah, I hope you are feeling better soon. I know what it's like to miss an gym session you get withdrawerals. Hopefully you can go back to the gym tomorrow.
Chelle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:44 pm

hey sarah let us know how it all goes with the psych, only if you want to share it with us. we understand if you dont. it will probably be good for you to get someones opinion and understanding of it. might see a different side of you that you never knew about!
kate_turner2000

Postby Mandie » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:47 pm

hey good luck with the psych. remember, they HAVE to keep things confidential - else you can get them deregistered.

most psychs understand that it takes time to build up trust - dont feel like you have to spill your guts completely right away. just talk about what you are comfortable with. its important to get a rapport going with the person and then you will be able to trust them, and then you can get somewhere...

best of luck!
Mandie

Postby SarahC » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:08 am

Thanks guys! Will let you know how it goes. Even if it's a waste of time, at least I get a couple of hours off work (any excuse!). Just got to forget about my horrible experiences in the navy, I know nothing like that would ever happen in the "real world" :)
SarahC

Postby milkyway » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:13 am

Hey Sarah - I'll be thinking of you on Monday. I really hope the sessions help and though it may take a while, you get the breakthrough you deserve!
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby SarahC » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:49 am

Thanks Sandra!

Oh I got to the gym yesterday after work, so didn't miss out completely. Gosh it is hard to move, anywhere, after sitting here all day :shock:

I forgot to update on the Tony Robbins seminar, which was more than a month ago now :oops: I'm not entirely sure what I got out of it. It was entertaining for sure, but I think it would have been better had I been in a better frame of mind. Plus it was COLD!! I couldn't concentrate as the AC was up so high! Apparently that was the number one complaint following the event. The follow up events and online coaching have been good though. I went to a real estate seminar a couple of weeks ago and now looking into re-organising my finances (which I didn't realise where quite bad) and hopefully getting my second investment property later next year. So there has been some up-side at least. And I'll most likely be off again to the Gold Coast in April next year for a 5 day Tony event... 5 days, 9am to midnight, omg!!
SarahC

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:04 am

hey sarah thanks for the update about tony robbins. sounds like you are getting alot out of these seminars. make the most of it i reckon especially since you dont yet have children do be responsible for, you can do all those events quite easily :) enjoy!
kate_turner2000

Postby SarahC » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:12 am

I know, I can't imagine what it would be like to have a little person to look after. I struggle to just take care of myself. I barely manage to keep my house clean, I have three dead potplants and my grass outside is growing and growing... and my car hasn't been washed in months (I blame water restrictions!). I take my hat off to all mothers :D

On saying that though... I'm considering getting a cat. The council pound, which is next to my work, has a teeny kitten available at the moment.

I might lock down this thread now as I've now opened up my "new home" in the "almost there" section (although I am not even close to being almost there, but anyway :roll: ). Chat in there!

Sarah
SarahC

Previous

Return to Challenges