It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:59 pm

Free Newsletter

On our next challenge

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

On our next challenge

Postby soon2bayummymummy » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:44 pm

Just wondering who wants to be in the next challenge that kate had talked about in the 'where to in our next challenge subject' so i can found what needs to be done to get it started?
soon2bayummymummy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:18 pm

hey :) what you need to do is work out where the next challenge is. so say everyone voted for london to new york you start a new thread with that title and 'walking/running/cycling challenge' start the post by mentioning how many kilometres it is between new york and london and then whoever participates then deducts the kilometres they do from the starting figure and then shows the new figure and the person after them deducts their kilometres from the new figure etc etc. enjoy!
kate_turner2000

Postby soon2bayummymummy » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:14 am

does everyone want to have a big challenge where we all put in for going from a to b or would we like a challenge to see on getting from a to b and make it a ongoing one? i found a site on where we can log in each day or week on how we're going
i.e saying i want to go from sydney to the gold coast i can log in daily/weekly on how im going with getting to that goal? whats everyone think? And who's in?
soon2bayummymummy

Postby SarahC » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:59 pm

What site is it? I just finished with the global corporate challenge http://www.gcc2007.com at work... is it similar to that???

I reckon just keep it on this site. Looks like the two options were equal in the voting. What were the distances of the two choices? Maybe let's pick the one with the longest distance so it lasts longer (probably needed if I'm going to be posting in it :roll: :oops: )
SarahC

Postby shelbel » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:02 pm

Im up for a new challenge! Whatever everyone else wants is fine with me!! LOL

How about we go from my house to sydney! HAHAHA :wink:
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby soon2bayummymummy » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:09 pm

the site i was talking about was http://www.ninemsn.com.au/mapmyfitness
ill check out that other link.
cheers,deb
soon2bayummymummy

Postby matchbox » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:25 pm

http://www.runningahead.com is a good one too, i've just joined that and will start today :) you can pick between any country around the world too, so that's really cool :)
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Return to Challenges