It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:24 am

Free Newsletter

Confessions of a Sunday binger

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Confessions of a Sunday binger

Postby dietcoke » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:49 pm

Ok...got to be totally honest so here goes.

Today I decided to have a day off from exercise because I haven't had a day off in three straight weeks. This was a BAD idea. I know that if I don't exercise I'm am likely to overeat...not sure why this happens though.

So today I ate really well until about 4pm when I proceeded to eat:

- Fun size Snickers
- 3-4 Maltesers
- 3-4 m&ms
- 1 scoop of ice cream

Then dinner...

After dinner I ate:

- Fun size Time-out
- Pop Tart

The way I figure it I've been working hard and it was bound to happen but thought I should embarrass myself by sharing it so maybe we wont have a repeat of today.
dietcoke

Postby Jisgone » Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:02 pm

haha if it was my binge i wouldve eaten whole packets of all of those things!
im sure all your excercise will make up for it :)
Jisgone

Postby candycane » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:06 pm

Hi darlin,

kind of concerned about your not having a day off exercise in three weeks. It really depends on what your doing, but you should have atleast 1-2 days per week of exercise. This is simply because your muscles, which you are tearing and regrowing when you exercise need that time to repair. If you don't then you could give yourself a serious injury - when i exercise i try to aim for 3-5 times a week 1-2 hours per session of weights and cardio.

If your only having a leisurely walk in the two days you have off then that's okay but if your working out for realz 7 days a week you better make sure you stretch properly because you'll do yourself some damage and be out for a whole week or more :)

PS: your binge wasnt that bad - if i had have binged i woulda eaten a bowl of ice cream the packet of maltesers AND FULL size choccy bars ;))

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wnFK7Qk/]
[/url]
candycane

Postby Playboy_bunny » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:51 pm

God I think you need a pat on the back and a round of applause! :shock: You only ate 3-4 of the chocolates??? That is phenominal! How many people can do that??? YOu have to allow yourself to have a break sometimes mate :) Just jump into the exercise tomorrow and you will burn that (small!) pigout off no probs! (((HUGS))) :D xx
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

good will power!

Postby VT198 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:05 am

yep. if i opened a bag of m&m's. i wont stop at eating only a few, id finish the whole bag :( im not touching chocolate or candies for a while. i ate a 1/4 bag of chips yesterday though, without realizing.
VT198

Return to Confessional