It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:15 am

Free Newsletter

too many cals

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

too many cals

Postby mimosa8 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:34 pm

my partner asked me today f i wanted fish and chips. i said no but then said yes, had grilled fish and ate 6 of his chips with tomato sauce and salad (but i think it had fattening dressing on) now he has gone to bed and im feeling guilty.

i suposse it could be worse. just read the sticky again, its what you do after this that counts.

Drinking more water and going for a walk or to the gym...
be good fot the rest of the day.

how many points cals do you think that is? im thinking maybe 10. that means I only have 8 left minus the 2 hot chocs ive had today so 4-5 left (had large ones)..

im glad there is no chocolate or bread in the house.

I am feeling really guilty but calmer than usual. in the past falling off the wagon has sparked further binge forllowed by me saying . "today doesnt count, start tomorrow." so i suppose im beating that mindset.
mimosa8

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:00 pm

hey there

i remember when i first started out losing weight and i freaked over a red frog i ate- some of the oldies on here will remember that god bless em for giving me the wake up call i needed! basically the way i look at it is that tomorrow is a new day. theres no point beating yourself up over it. you have not gorged yourself in anyway and if you feel that guilty about it then do some exercise to level it all out. seriously i doubt it will make a big difference on weigh in day. keep up the good work and dont deprive yourself!
kate_turner2000

Postby Mandie » Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:52 pm

Ditto to what kate said

it's not the end of the world, it wasn't even a big binge, it seems pretty healthy!

just stay focussed, do some extra exercise, it will balance out

it's what you do MOST of the time that counts

even skinny people eat cake sometimes!
Mandie

Postby Chelle » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:29 pm

I wouldn't fell guilty. You made the right choice you had grilled fish instead of battered & only 6 chip's with salad so what if you had dressing & it wasnt light dressing. I think you done really well & besides it's alright to have somthing to endoulge every now & then.
Chelle

Return to Confessional