It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:12 pm

Free Newsletter

Putting on kilos

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Putting on kilos

Postby halah » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:44 pm

I was going great with my weight loss. I went to 50kg because I had lots of stress with school and I spent most my time studying, rather than eating. And I'm estimating that my calorie intake was also very low at around 500 - 600 cals a day, and not purposely.

Since school has finished, I've put on 4kg, and I can not seem to stop eating. I never feel full, and I'm guessing it's because of the low calorie intake when I went to 50kg. I don't have any control whatsoever, and it's the first time in a year that I've eaten like this.

I feel miserable and I don't know what to do. Everyday I keep saying it's a new day tomorrow, you can control this, but I can't.

Any advice, please. I feel really crap :(
Highest Weight: 70kg
Current Weight: 55kg
Goal Weight: 45kg

Height: 152cm

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w1zZxrl/]
[/url]
halah

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:47 pm

maybe you are thinking about it too much? i know that if i am constantly thinking about what i am eating what im going to eat, dont do this dont do that i end up doing my head in and messing it all up.
kate_turner2000

Postby halah » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:19 pm

Good point.

I calculated my calorie intake and I ate about 1500 cals today. I guess it's not so bad, but I was hoping to fresh today. I'm even thinking of doing the Kate Morgan.

[/url]
halah

Postby candycane » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:13 pm

Hi halah,

1) hungryness: try fill up on good foods - i find if im really hungry at dinner or something i try eat lots of salad rather than something else. And water's good too to fill up with.

2) the psychological: try distract yourself with something else - the problem is before you had school filling up your time and now you have this big study gap to fill. Maybe take up a sport or even start walking or reading or any type of hobby. If you keep yourself busy you won't think about the food so much :)

goodluck hun
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby Sassygirl » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:06 pm

Hay Candycane - I love your name - it reminds me of this movie that I saw a while ago (sort of a horror). It was a trucking movie and the truck driver went by Rusty Nail. Sorry way off topic but your name reminded me of that :D
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Re: Putting on kilos

Postby help6363 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:20 am

halah wrote:I was going great with my weight loss. I went to 50kg because I had lots of stress with school and I spent most my time studying, rather than eating. And I'm estimating that my calorie intake was also very low at around 500 - 600 cals a day, and not purposely.

Since school has finished, I've put on 4kg, and I can not seem to stop eating. I never feel full, and I'm guessing it's because of the low calorie intake when I went to 50kg. I don't have any control whatsoever, and it's the first time in a year that I've eaten like this.

I feel miserable and I don't know what to do. Everyday I keep saying it's a new day tomorrow, you can control this, but I can't.

Any advice, please. I feel really crap :(

Are you eating because you are bored? The reason I ask is that you dieted successfully when you were studying, now that you are not studying you are not dieting successfully. Is that correct?

It's just a thought!

Oh, I hope this does not sound too harsh....please do not take it that way!

Hope you are going well and I know you CAN DO THIS! :D
help6363

Postby candycane » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:16 am

Sassygirl wrote:Hay Candycane - I love your name - it reminds me of this movie that I saw a while ago (sort of a horror). It was a trucking movie and the truck driver went by Rusty Nail. Sorry way off topic but your name reminded me of that :D

LOLOL Sassy, sorry (off topic again) but that's kind of where i got it from!! It popped into my head - and i saw that movie a couple of years ago hahahaha when i see it i can here that sinister dude talking :P
candycane

Postby Sassygirl » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:40 am

Yeah I know what you mean - "candycane this is rusty nail" - sends shivers up my spine .. hehehehe
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Postby candycane » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:54 am

hehe rusty nail is my fave cocktail too :/
candycane

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:12 pm

can you identify why? is it because of emotionality? you sound like you're not that happy....maybe you need to find something to do to keep yourself occupied? take up a hobby or something? keep your hands away from food and better your mood?
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby halah » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:05 pm

Thank you so much for the replies.

I am making sure I eat proper meals now, even if my body tells me I'm not hungry, because I'm usually never hungry, I guess I just eat because 'I can'.

I think that's my weakness. Is knowing that 'I can eat if I want to' I am going to get back into my art again, and trying to binge on fresh air instead.

Wish me luck and thank you so much for listening to my lame winge session.

:)

[/url]
halah

Return to Confessional