It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:22 am

Free Newsletter

Bad Weekend Blues

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Bad Weekend Blues

Postby donnadeadly » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:35 pm

Hi People

I have been doing so well but have had a really really bad weekend, with so much emotional eating. Don't you hate it when you know something has rocked you up, you wont really admit to yourself what it is but you just get stuck in the bad bad old habits as a way of self defeat mode. Well today is a new day and I can not just keep going hiding what I fear. I think I might be pregnant and I am worried about another etopic and if I am and it is all good I may use it as an excuse to put everything off.... Well aren't I already doing that even when I dont know if it is even a consideration. I hate emotional eating. At the same time I knew what I was doing I just kept saying this is not helping but did nothing about it.

So today I confess it and am going to deal with it. I am going to keep on track and find out if it is an issue and use my weight loss plans as an inabler, show me how strong I can be... I will find out if I am pregnant. If I am not I have - I have worried about nothing and lets get on with the important stuff.. If I am pregnant... I will find out if it is where it is meant to be. If it is I will ask the doctor how I work this into my weightlose plans ---- consideration ---- and if it is not I will do what makes me stronger and know that this is a reminder of how important it is to lose weight - so I do not have to face the continued possibilities of etopic pregnancy or being able to detect it at an earlier - healthy time so that it is safer for my health........ There you go people I have confessed and now have the action plan that will help make this better.....
On the road to losing weight for the second time, hoping for 20kg off for Christmas and to make it a life change this time.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wTJ34qJ/]
donnadeadly

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:38 am

Hope it all turns out well for you! Good on you for seizing the bull by the horns so to speak and getting all the facts in front of you!
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby donnadeadly » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:11 pm

Thanks Butterfly Dawn... Yeah it did turn out alright...lol...actually after I actually admitted what i was doing i got back on track and nearly got my 5 kg loss for november... I was really suprised when I got on the scales and had not put on weight.... But did think about the fact that it is a loss of muscles as a probability for this. But at least I got back on track and am happy with my bull by the horns.
On the road to losing weight for the second time, hoping for 20kg off for Christmas and to make it a life change this time.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wTJ34qJ/]
donnadeadly

Postby candycane » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:02 am

Hi Donna! you have two great motivations for weightloss/healthy lifestyle. If your pregnant, you eat healthy and your baby will be healthy. If your not pregnant, you be healthy for yourself so you can feel great about yourself, be at your optimum health (for when you do become preggers :P) as well as living a longer and happier life.

Don't worry about the weekend blues. I had a great weekend and still managed to binge :oops:

Massive luck to you :) xo
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Return to Confessional