It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:09 pm

Free Newsletter

Just need to check in.....thanks

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Just need to check in.....thanks

Postby Hopeless » Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:25 pm

I am doing this mainly for myself ...I know that may sound selfish but I need to be accountable to get this weight off. so today was good, yesterday was a bumer...did not eat enough ..had the two meal replacements but then only had 3 (should have been 2) pieces of fruit. It was a case of the blues hit bad again ....and it was either EVERYTHING (eating wise) or next to nothing.....so I picked next to nothing. Now I know this does not help to loose weight ...as the body goes into starvation mode.....but when you get the blues like I had it was that or .........
But today is another day and it has been alright...(with food) today, so I will just try to go forward again. Like I say, this is mainly for me. Maybe if I check it out in print ...it may help [/i]Hopeless
Hopeless

Postby LadyBug » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:54 pm

Hey dont bet yourself up too much... atleast you didnt scoff a chocolate bar.

U are on the tony ferguson diet right??? The first few days/ first week is hard... but it does get easier.

I found it really helped to chew gum (wrigley's extra) ttok my off food.

You are doing great :)
xoxo ~Ali

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
LadyBug

Postby Dolly » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:14 pm

Hi Hopeless (I hope you change your name to Hopeful one day soon)
Losing weight for yourself is the sure way to win.
When I was with an american weight loss organization called eDiets, a large group of us were all losing weight for an event or to keep a family member happy or interested, but the only one of us that made it to goal (before I decided to leave that group)
was a lady named Anne, she quit her job to concentrate on losing her blubber, she said she was losing the weight for herself, she wanted to be thin for herself alone and she did it. Just as you are going to.
Dolly

Postby Angel » Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:56 pm

I'm a great believer that if you are making a big change in your life, like losing a lot of weight, giving up smoking etc that it has to be because you want to, at least if you are doing it for you you'll put in 100%. I reckon we are definitely setting ourselves us for success because we choose to lose weight for us, so many people fail because they are doing it for someone else.

Don't beat yourself up to much, it is totally natural to feel miserable when you make a lifestyle change, it's going to take time to get use to. I think it was 21 days to make something a habit . . . . give yourself time.

The important thing is to concentrate on what you are doing right, the positives of the situation. Every change you make, no matter how small, is a change that brings you closer to your goal.

You can do it, we are all right behind you,
Angel
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Angel

Return to Confessional