It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:08 am

Free Newsletter

I did it AGAIN!!!

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

I did it AGAIN!!!

Postby Justjudy » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:10 pm

Well went out last night, and only planned to have a couple of drinks (which I might add I saved some of my cals over the week for), and ONCE AGAIN I blew it. After about 4 beers we ended up at the local pizza joint (absolutely divine pizza) and I ate 3 peices of pizza, then we headed to another pub where I ended up doing very bad dancing and singing due to no longer being able to count how many drinks that I had. :oops: Well that was my weekly sin, and I have to admit that I actually enjoyed every minute of it 8) Lolly said that I could blame her because she was in the same state, and probably was the one who led me astray, but I am not blaming anyone - even me, because I started again today (with my eating plan - not drinking), and I had such a great time that it probably was worth it.

Judy :D
Reach for the moon, at least you'll land among the stars.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFABM9h/]
[/url]
Justjudy

dont worry

Postby mimosa8 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:45 pm

hey it happens!!

alcohol reduces our inhibitions and increses our cals. cant be good all the time.

just get back onto it..!!

and forget about your indescression ........
mimosa8

Postby Ally » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:55 am

hehehehe Judy sorry darl, but reading your post put a big smile on my face!! Not because of the pizza, but the bad singing and dancing!! :lol: :lol: :lol: You are going to have to reign that sister of yours in and tell her to stop being a bad influence on you!!! :lol: :lol: :P :P :lol: :lol:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Return to Confessional