It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:33 pm

Free Newsletter

Hows this for a confession

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Hows this for a confession

Postby Mummyof3 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:54 pm

today i ate real bad, i am sitting here in front of the comp actually eating 3 swiss cream biscuits, 1 cream donut and a cinamon donut, before that I ate, 2 cream donuts, 2 pieces of chocolate mud cake with ice-cream...... how does that look, not very good aye....

I do not know why, I think it may be the change of weathr...... :oops: what a sad, I'm pretty dissapointed in myself, but still didn't stop me, at all...... I think thats what I get, when i try and go cold turkey, i end up having a real big as binge.... :cry:

Thats my confession for the evening, I pray no more of them... :cry:
*FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION*

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."

Mummyof3

Postby shelbel » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:10 pm

Its hard isnt it sometimes?! Sometimes i dont even know why i ate/eat the things i do because im sure not hungry! But just remember a slip up isnt the end of your journey! We all stuff up every now and again and you just have to forgive yourself and pick up and keep going!

On a partical note maybe you could try to fit in an extra walk or something tomorrow, it helps purge the guilt if nothing else! LOL
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:50 pm

Mummyof3, if you think this could have been because you went cold turkey is there any other way you could handle your sweet tooth without cutting out on treats completely?

Some people give themselves allowances of a certain number of biscuits or lollies per day. They divide a packet into smaller portions, sealing each portion in individual zip lock baggies and only let themselves have one baggie daily. Personally I allow myself something nice but only after I've had a big bowl of veggies or salad. I find I eat less of the bad stuff if I'm only going for taste and not trying to satiate hunger with it as well.

Don't worry too much about it. Hey, you've done better than me! I've hit the wine three times in the last five days and I've probably consumed double the calories you had but through alcohol!

Shelbel's suggestion of an extra walk is a brilliant idea. Not only will it burn some of those calories, but it will help you de-stress and not feel so bad about it!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Mummyof3 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:24 am

Hy guys thanks heaps for the reply's, yeah it is hard, trying to train yourself to eat better, when you have been consuming the NZSD, (new zealand standard diet) is what I call it, for pretty much all your life :lol: but yeah I geuss we have our weeks, and unfortunatly this week that has just passed was one of them for me. I realise last night that I was using xmas time as an excuse... :roll: gosh i dont know......
*FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION*

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."

Mummyof3

Return to Confessional