It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:17 pm

Free Newsletter

Soo Stressed

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Soo Stressed

Postby Fairie » Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:05 pm

I have just had some Scotch and Cokes, I have been so stressed this week.

My son and the mother of his daughter are fighting because she has moved interstated without his consent and he is threatening to have a recovery order issued to bring her back. I am in the middle and am getting phone calls from them both. She is threatening to just take of an disappear and we will neaver see my grandaughter again if he takes her to court.

This is not good and I don't need the extra calories.

Postby Dolly » Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:21 pm

Your poor son, his ex has no right to go interstate making it financially impossible for him to ever see his children.
Of course he should get a court order to get her and the kids back in the state.
She can threaten all she likes but she is doing a really cruel thing not only for your son but also for stopping the kids from seeing their dad.

You must not take her messages or tip her off that he has actually gone through with the court order.
Just unplug your phone from the wall (or change your phone number) and tell your son you will phone him at a certain time at a certain date.

Big hugs,
I pray you get out of the stress zone soon.
My sister went into a histerical argument back in the late 70's because she wanted to live with her man friend an kids in another state, Her ex and his girlfriend slapped a court order on her blocking her from making the move and she stayed in the state. She broke off with the man friend after a couple of years anyway.

Postby Angel » Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:52 pm

Oh Fay you poor thing, I'm so sorry to hear that.

I'm with Dolly, unplug your phone. You shouldn't be stuck in the middle.

If you need a Scotch and Coke, perhaps use Diet Coke, it at least cuts the calories and if it doesn't taste as good you won't go back for seconds......

Hope things settle down for you soon and you and your son get what you deserve - to be a big part of those kids lives.

My thoughts are with you,

Return to Confessional