It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:48 am

Free Newsletter

Cheater!

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Cheater!

Postby Serena » Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:54 pm

I went to the gym this morning and my legs just didn't want to go. I got through most of the workout and then last on my sheet is 20 minutes on the cross trainer, which is really tough at any time, let alone the end of a workout. So I jumped on and my legs were so tired they were barely moving. I'm supposed to record how many calories burned and beat the last sessions score every time. I thought "there's no way my legs can go that fast today" so I upped the level and kept a steady pace hoping it would all work out in the end. Wrong! My score was way below my very first workouts! So I exagerated a little and said it was just a little better than last time. I know I'm only cheating myself but anyway, just thought I'd confess.
Serena

Postby Maraver » Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:13 am

mmmmmmmmmmmm you have made me feel guilty I have just opened the left over tortellini from the other night and sneaked a piece I need the post it notes of Kitty's
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Serena » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:12 pm

Will it never stop? I thought I'd been pretty good today and I needed to break a note so I'd have the right money for my piano lesson and I sort of felt like something sweet so I decided I'd but a little chocolate like a freddo or something at the milk bar on my way. Then I went in and saw coke and then green aero bars (how could I resist?). I didn't know which one I wanted because I wanted both, so I bought both. Shame on me. I really enjoyed the chocolate so I won't feel guilty about that but I could have done without the coke. I've just wasted points on somethng I didn't even enjoy. I'll have to remember that next time I'm in a similar dilemma.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:01 pm

Serena, the main thing is you've come here to the confessional thread, are remorseful and therefore you are forgiven.

It's soon going to be the dawn of a fresh new food control day.
YOU CAN DO THIS, I have confidence in you.

Dolly
Dolly

Postby lavender » Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:18 am

Serena just wondering did you still stick to the points for the day even though you had the chocolate and coke?

My daughter lost heaps on weight watchers points and has kept it off.
lavender

Postby Serena » Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:16 pm

Surprisingly it wasn't the coke and chocolate that blew my points for the day it was all the toast with butter that I had for tea. I just can't resist a good bit of toast and you can't have just one piece and it just wouldn't be right without butter. When counting points it's best to avoid toast me thinks but I was tired and cranky and didn't have the energy to cook. Luckily, because of my weight and the amount of exercise I've been doing I have quite a large points allowance at the moment. I did do weight watchers a few years ago and I was a lot stricter with my points then and I got really good results and kept the weight off for 2-3 years without really trying. I'll have to knuckle down I think.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:04 pm

Serena, I also have a problem with stopping at just one tespoon of butter per meal. It just tastes so yummy. Self control is so hard when you're drooling.

After the meal you could spray your tongue with an Ultrafresh breath spray. You can get them in Woolworths, they are purse size and very handy to take with you when visiting friends who serve up evil foods.
I learnt about that tip at a Weight-Watchers meeting. One of the ladies brought one with her and passed it around the class.

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Dolly » Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:18 pm

Ooooooh I have been so bad today. I started off following my old Easy Slim food menu, then I went shopping. There were chocolates all around the check-out. I thought okay I'll have a Crunchie bar and I won't have any lunch, but as soon as I got home I had a tuna and salad sandwich.
My body does not need all this food intake, how and when am I going to get my self control back?

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Fairie » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:32 am

Hi Dolly, I'm doing Sureslim and have had great results so far.

Was it too restrictive for you or did you have a problem with the 5 hour breaks :shock: It took awhile for the mind & body to ajust to this.
Sometimes I find the veggie selection a little restrictive but as I love salads I can manage. I have found that I don't have cravings for choccies etc now and they said that is because my hormones have balanced due to the programe that was designed for me. Whether thats right or not I don't know, all I can say is it's working so far. :) My main problem is staying away from cheese and I do miss a glass or 2 of wine :(

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Dolly » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:23 pm

Fairie, how wonderful that you've curbed any chocolate cravings.
Would you be able to give us a sneek peek into what eating on an average day with SureSlim might be like?

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Fairie » Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:09 am

Hi Dolly glad to see your niece and the little one are ok.

My average day on Surslim:

Breakfast
Yoghurt & Fruit
Tea

Lunch
Fish, Ham, Cheese or Eggs
Salad
3 Crackers or Mountain Bread

Dinner
Venision, Chicken or Fish
Veggies
Salad
Fruit

I have 1 cup of coffee a day, 1 diet coke a day and as much green or herbal tea as I want.

Most times I can stick with this I sometimes I get the munchies when it's the TOTM and I have some sugar free jubes if I am looking for something sweet. Most times though I crave cheese. :oops:
Fairie

Postby Dolly » Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:49 am

Fairie, thank you so much for sharing you diet with us, no wonder you lost so much weight last weigh-in.
It seems really healthy.

I'm trying to stick to this diet but all too often I let chocolate get in the way to dash my weight loss chances.
When chocolate is out of the house, I can lose weight healthfully.
I also have 2 cups of coffee in the morning and 6 to 8 glasses of water during the day.

1 soft egg
1 wholemeal toast
1 mandarine or orange

2 slices wholemeal bread
105g tinned salmon or a slice of cheese
baby spinach
beetroot slices
grated carrot
1 tomato sliced

For dinner
I usually eat what everyone else is eating
or if it's too fatty I'll just have a healthy choice dinner
(usually the honey sesame chicken, yum!)
1 Apple

snack
1 metric cup of frozen blueberries and 12 raw almonds
in plain skim yoplus yogurt.

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Fairie » Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:44 am

There's nothing wrong with what you are eating Dolly, it looks good and healthy. :) A little bit of chocolate is ok, if you can stop at a little bit. :wink:

I forgot I also have 3 x 750 ml bottles of water each day
Fairie

Return to Confessional