It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:40 pm

Free Newsletter

Feeling Cheated!

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Feeling Cheated!

Postby Diminishing » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:59 am

Sorry to sound harsh, but dump her. I know it is hard, but sometimes it is just better to cut all ties. It sounds like she has sucked you dry enotionally, and now it is time to take care of YOURSELF.

Whilst I am the first to say that friendships do take a lot of work and effort on both sides, sometimes, if a friendship is not making you happy, the kindest thing to yourself is to let go.

No way would I want that type of person as a bridesmaid.

I wish you all the best. It is such a toughie, you really have my empathy.
Lucy xx

Diminishing

Postby MissReena » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:02 am

Wow, its been almost a year and I haven't been on I was reading back over all my posts and found this one. I took all your advice guys and have ditched the toxic friend. We are having our wedding in March and have 4 of the most beautiful bridesmaids a girl could ask for. I cannot wait!

Now 2009 is my year to shine. I'm getting back on the weight loss track and this year I am going to make it. Thanks for being so supportive and I look forward to updating you all with my weightloss and achievements xox
MissReena

Postby Gordz » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:44 am

look forward to reading about them reena! I don't know you from a bar of soap but the thread has enlightened me a little. Good luck and stay in touch!!
Aussie Male, 26, 194cm.

Start date: 12/8/2013
Highest - 144.8kg

Current - 141.3kg

Goal - 110kg

3.5kg lost

31.3kg to go
Gordz

Previous

Return to Confessional