It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:53 am

Free Newsletter

My belly is MASSIVE!

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

My belly is MASSIVE!

Postby Fiona25 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:47 pm

Well I had a planned controlled binge yesterday only it wasn't so controlled :oops:

I had another one today - i'm stupid!

Right now my stomach is so bloated and massive I look 6 months pregnant :shock:

I have eaten SO much and the last 2 days I have eaten my WEEKLY calories :oops:

I just had to make some sort of confessional post to make myself responsible and work my a$$ off the rest of the week.

Today I bought a packet of fun sized smarties and fun sized fredos and will allow myself 1 everyday if I want one to hopefully control my cravings so I don't go end up having an insane binge at the end of each week.

My poor body, it holds up so well for me and does everything I ask and then I dump all of this on it, so I have to make it up to my poor body that is feeling very poisoned and sick right now.
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.

Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
Fiona25

Re: My belly is MASSIVE!

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:22 pm

Poor you! I'm sorry to hear you're feeling a bit ick after eating too much.

Was there anything in particular that triggered the binge? You said that it was a planned 'control binge' (which I assume means a few treats factored into your weekend eating plan). Have you done them before? Have you stuck to the rules you've set yourself in the past, or have you found yourself eating more than you'd planned? If this is completely out of the blue, can you identify the cause of it?

I'm sure you'll get back on track in no time at all! One trick I use when I have a craving (especially for chocolate) is to force myself to eat it as slowly as possible. I find when I binge I don't actually enjoy what I'm eating because I'm wolfing it down so quickly. When I force myself to take my time and savour the treats I'm eating it really takes the edge off the craving and I find I eat a lot less than I would otherwise.

Good luck!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Fiona25 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:56 am

EWQ - I was craving all week and kept telling myself that I could have a few things on the weekend. I think it all comes down to me depriving myself too much during the week.

I've learnt my lesson though, so now its going to be moderation and if I want a bit of choc, no probs, i'll work it into my calories.

Feeling much better today!

Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.

Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
Fiona25

Postby emmaline » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:57 am

Oh my gosh - me too!!

I just went crazy!
I always do on the weekends and I don't know how to stop it.

Agreed too on the restricting so much during the week (I'm practically perfect every working day) but then on the weekends I go nuts.
I think the routine of work and everything helps, but then on the weekend I'm a loose cannon.
Bowl of M&Ms had no chance :oops:
emmaline

Postby grugwashere » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:00 am

Good on you for confessing! The fun size smarties and freddos is a good idea! I might implement that!
SW:91kg
CW:75kg
GW: Somwhere in the 60's for now

Next mini goal:73kg
grugwashere

Postby GoddessInside » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:34 pm

I think it was the weekend for it ;)
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby Almostskinny » Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:06 pm

Not sure if you've posted in the right thread ^^

But if it makes any-one feel any better this week was just one massive binge for me. It started on Easter Sunday and finished on friday. My stomach was bloated too, I though I could compete for the first pregnant male title lol.

But alas, I still excercised everyday and this is a new week

It's almost over now, almost over now - N*E*R*D
Almostskinny

Postby ~Rose~ » Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:52 pm

Just in response to the actual title of this thread... Has or does anyone do Pilates? I find it absolutely fantastic for helping to flatten out your belly :D
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”

[/url]
~Rose~

Postby Czarina » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:03 pm

Fiona25 wrote:EWQ - I was craving all week and kept telling myself that I could have a few things on the weekend. I think it all comes down to me depriving myself too much during the week.

I've learnt my lesson though, so now its going to be moderation and if I want a bit of choc, no probs, i'll work it into my calories.

Feeling much better today!

I think having a little bit of something nice everyday keeps the binges at bay, that's what I find. I just read in a magazine the other day, that Jillian Michaels sets aside 200 of her daily calories for chocolate. So it has to be a good idea!
Czarina

Postby GumBoots » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:09 pm

~Rose~ wrote:Just in response to the actual title of this thread... Has or does anyone do Pilates? I find it absolutely fantastic for helping to flatten out your belly :D

I just did a 20 minute work out and my stomach is killing me.. Which must be all them hidden muscles (cant see or feel them behind my baby flab)
[/url]
GumBoots

Return to Confessional