It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:47 am

Free Newsletter

upcoming confessional

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

upcoming confessional

Postby anthony88 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:50 pm

well i dont as yet have any confessions to say i feel like in a couple of weeks i will be writing in here.. i do enjoy eating healthy food now that im use to it but is it ok occasionly to have the meal out.. like once every 2 or 3 weeks..
my problem is im 19 at that age your always going out with your friends and that, going to the beach etc.. is it ok to havin something not so good for u like kfc or maccas :oops: :oops: once and a while without ordering the whole menu board and just getting something small
or should i wait to i get my weight down more...
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w14PlL0/]
[/url]

My First Goal is to be under 110kg reward=gym membership
Christmas '08, i will be under 100kg (BRING IT ON)
~~**IM NOW EATING TO LIVE, NOT LIVING TO EAT**~~
anthony88

Re: upcoming confessional

Postby ali76 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:45 pm

Personally, I'd wait...but, you need to change your lifestyle - not cut everything out, reach your goal then go back to your own ways.

I'd use the calorie king website and try to fit one of those fast food meals in...
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby anthony88 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:34 pm

i have had a change of mind... theres no way im going bak to that unhealthy (yum) lol food yet.. theres no way... im so excited just watched the biggest loser which was so motivating i went for another 20 mins on my treadmil and buy the end i wasnt even buggered not like the start of the week when i was doin the same amount of time on the treadmil.. so i ran on the treadmil for 5 minutes at it felt great.. havnt ran for 5 minutes straight for months/years// ahh im soo happy.. thanks to everyone thats helped me with their advice, seriously there would have been no way at all i would of even came this far without your support.. thanks again
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w14PlL0/]
[/url]

My First Goal is to be under 110kg reward=gym membership
Christmas '08, i will be under 100kg (BRING IT ON)
~~**IM NOW EATING TO LIVE, NOT LIVING TO EAT**~~
anthony88

Postby JP1 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:52 pm

well done mate... you are learning to discipline yourself... it's going to be a hard slog but use this forum to motivate yourself even more and it will get easier the longer you stay on track... l can promise you that... good luck..
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 113.5 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 112.5 Kg (26 Jan 2016)
Current :99.2 Kg (31 May 2016)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014)
Target : 94 Kgs by 15th Jul
JP1

Postby Fiona25 » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:57 pm

It is totally fine to have a treat every few weeks Anthony! Ali made a great suggestion of using CK to find the lowest fat/cal meal and just plan it a bit, make sure you do more exercise that day etc.

I'm pleased you're feeling really motivated and don't want to have a bad meal, but if you choose to down the track, don't beat yourself up! Realise that its a one off treat, eat the best thing on the menu, enjoy it and do it guilt free!

Sometimes its good to have a splurge because that fast food will often make you feel very sick when you are no longer used to it.

I used to eat McDonalds at least 3 x a week and I haven't had it for over 8 weeks AT ALL. Reason being the last time I ate it (end of December) I felt so sick. From a small cheeseburger meal I felt like I had swallowed a slab of cement and just felt so gross and yuck.

Another option if your friends are going to McDonalds and you don't want to feel left out is to order one of their low fat deli choice rolls. Be careful because there are only 2 or 3 low fat ones. The chicken ceaser one is as bad as eating a bloody quarter pounder so make sure you select a low fat one. If you went with one of those, a small fries and a bottle of water will give you some fun eating time with mates but not at the expense of overdoing your calories. I'm sure you can work in a small fries and a low fat deli choice roll into your cals. You can also get a serviette and pour the fries on there and let it soak up any excess oil. You might feel silly but at least you won't be eating excess cals :D

I think your motivation is so inspiring Anthony! Looking forward to your next weigh in :D
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.

Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
Fiona25

Return to Confessional