It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:33 pm

Free Newsletter

Choosing to be Ignorant

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Choosing to be Ignorant

Postby zoe » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:54 am

I have a confession to make

I have been ignoring the advice and knowledge I have about diet/carbs/calories and exercise.

I have been overeating and choosing not to acknowledge it.

I have not been recording what I eat so I can ignore how many calories I have overeaten.

I have been avoiding the scales to ignore my current weight.

I have been picking the wrong foods and choosing to ignore what it does to my body.

But it has to come to a day where I have to start acknowledging what I put in my body and what I have been doing *sigh* ignorance can be bliss

It is going to be a bit of an effort but I know I need to start taking better care of myself otherwise I will be stuck in a rut forever.

So today I have written what I have eaten so far in CalorieKing and looked at the calories I have already eaten today.

I have put in the exercise of my dance class which I am about to go to and acknowledged the fact that if I dont go to this class by the time I eat lunch and dinner if I am not careful I would probably eat over the amount of calories I should for the day.

There was a time where i was eating really well and was going to the gym everyday as well as dance classes. Life hurdles can be an easy excuse to stop a good thing and can make it ten times harder to get back into it. To go back to that level of fitness would be a dream.

But I have to do it one step at a time...
Have the courage to act on your dreams - leave behind you the internal forces that hold you back.

zoe

Return to Confessional