It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:50 pm

Free Newsletter

Help - outta control!!

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Help - outta control!!

Postby bear » Fri May 16, 2008 10:12 pm

I have been binging on crap more often then not! :oops:
Been eating enough for a small country since mother's day. 2 days ago I pulled my hamstring - Ouch and am freaking out that I'll gain so much weight while it recovers.
The instructors at the gym know I've hurt myself and have told me to take it easy. So hard :cry: as I love the gym!!
Any suggestions to keep my weight down and how to keep exercising without making my injury worse? I'm pretty full on when I exercise. like to go hard!!
Taking it easy will kill me!! :lol:
ImageImage
bear

Re: Help - outta control!!

Postby SarahC » Tue May 20, 2008 4:53 pm

Being injured sucks. I normally just work through the pain, eventually it goes away (picture me limping on the treadmill at full speed, hanging onto the handrails for grim death hahaha!!)

Just do the excercises that don't hurt to much (if any).

Maybe a food diary to help with the eating :? Sorry I don't have much advice there as I'm in the same boat.
SarahC

Postby bear » Thu May 22, 2008 5:06 pm

Thanks!! :)
Hamstring is on mend. Did Body Attack last night and survived!! YAY!! :lol: It didn't have lunges or squats. Will attempt pump next week!!
Eating is still bad tho I will keep a food diary and show my personal trainer. She can be scary!! :lol: I think my eating relates to me being thirsty and not getting enough water!! :oops: Anyway Tomorrow is a new day!!! Back on track then!!
ImageImage
bear

Postby Athena » Thu May 29, 2008 3:37 pm

It could well be the water. Try drinking more and see if it fills you up. I'm glad to here your getting back into the gym. If you love doing exercise then the last thing you should do is stop!
It's times like these you learn to live again
Athena

Return to Confessional