It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:32 pm

Free Newsletter

nonchalant...

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

nonchalant...

Postby phat25 » Thu May 04, 2006 8:28 am

My man just got back from O.S and ever since i have been so nonchalant its beginning to freak me out!

My last wiegh in was months ago....big ooopppps! Winter has set in and apparently so have i.....soooo as part of my recovery i declare war against winter :!: yeah... i feel better all ready :?
quality vs quantity

phat25

Postby Dolly » Thu May 04, 2006 9:44 am

You have done really well, you have lost a whopping 2 kilograms since you started in March {if you get 4 x 500g tubs of margarine and looked at how much yellow fat has melted away from your beautiful body you would realize what great work you've already done) Stay strong, you can do it!

Why have your feelings in your relationship become so casual? is it because you were hoping to be a lot thinner before your partner came home or were you just enjoying being incharge of yourself with no one to second what you do? Feel free to chat IF you wish.

I know when my husband leaves for a business trip I only miss him for 24 hours, then I thoroughly enjoy not doing the extra cleaning and laundry, I can also eat what and when I want. I throw out heaps of stored clutter that we never use that he normally won't let me chuck out, I simpy have a ball whilst he's away.
Dolly

Return to Confessional