It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:43 am

Free Newsletter

Four Months ....

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Four Months ....

Postby jadex87 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:12 pm

Four Months Ago I Joined The Forum Hoping To Get Some Motivation And Lose 20kgs By June 14th .... Which Has Come And Gone .

Im 4kgs Heavier Than I Was In Feb & Im Starting To Think I'll Never See The Numbers Getting Smaller .

I Was So Stressed Out Organizing My 21st That I Completely Neglected My Diet & Exercise Needs And Now Im Even Further Away From My Goals ....

I Feel Horrible ...

Ugh !

x Jade

Re: Four Months ....

Postby milkyway » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:20 pm

Hey Jade - you're back here and that's what's most important. Welcome to the wagon... I'll just shuffle on down and make some room for you :P It's gets crowded on the wagon sometimes :mrgreen:
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg

Re: Four Months ....

Postby shelbel » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:31 am

It sure can be crowded on the wagon, problem is im the one who regularly falls off!! Hee hee!

I once heard a quote that said "weightloss isnt about willpower or motivation, its just the cumlative effect of tiny actions over time, putting down the chocolate bars, putting on the walking shoes. You just have to keep picking yourself up when you fall, over and over again for however long it takes."

I like this quote because i often stray from my goals!! But the most important thing is that i come back to them, in weightloss, you always get a second chance!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)

Return to Confessional