It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:36 am

Free Newsletter

Drinks on Saturday night!

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Drinks on Saturday night!

Postby MissMinx » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:28 am

I confess that I had 8 drinks on Saturday night!!!

3 glass of white wine (the NZ kind of course hehe)
5 glasses of vodka and sugar free lemonade

:mrgreen:

I lost 0.5kgs last week it just makes me wonder if I didnt have those drinks above it was going to be a larger number... The good thing is I didnt snack after or during the drinks AT ALL! Just had my lite n easy dinner and that was it! usually id heat something up when I drink to eat late at night.
Current weight: 64.2kgs
Goal weight: 60kgs

Ok so my Sydney trip is over and I've reached 64.2kgs - my next weigh in is in 2 weeks time so that whatever damage I did in Sydney will be done and dusted! I would love to lose 4.2kgs by Xmas time and I guess thats where my new goal begins :)
MissMinx

Re: Drinks on Saturday night!

Postby Rosie Peters » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:05 pm

11 weeks to lose 8kgs! Get into it. You can do it - but you'll have to stay focused. (6kgs would be more do-able in the time and still very good - and noticeable). Mind you, the empty calories in good ol' alcohol won't help. Alcohol is full of sugar and too much sugar will eventually get stored as fat in your body. :cry: How about you try 1/2 wine with plain mineral water to halve the calories? :)
Rosie Peters

Postby MissMinx » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:56 pm

Hey Rosie,
I'm completely within my calories daily now..something has to happen! I'm not having more than 1200 per day and I make sure of that! Thanks for the tip adding some plain mineral water to my white wine...will it taste ok you think?
Current weight: 64.2kgs
Goal weight: 60kgs

Ok so my Sydney trip is over and I've reached 64.2kgs - my next weigh in is in 2 weeks time so that whatever damage I did in Sydney will be done and dusted! I would love to lose 4.2kgs by Xmas time and I guess thats where my new goal begins :)
MissMinx

Postby Rosie Peters » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:34 pm

Yeah, it doesn't take long to get used to and at 1/2 the calories, that's an incentive! Good luck. :D
Rosie Peters

Return to Confessional