It is currently Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:46 am

Free Newsletter

Dinner Last night...

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Dinner Last night...

Postby Shalimar » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:18 am

Don't worry about it Zarah, I had a few footlongs when I first started on the weight loss but it didn't do any harm. I now can only manage a 6 inch.
I tried a footlong a couple of weeks back as I was hungry from walking around for half the day and I still couldn't finish it. I had left overs the next day for lunch :D .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.

Postby mythril_hawk » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:30 am

I wouldnt worry about that too much!

I used to eat a foot long meatball sub every day for lunch, with cheese etc they are roughly 1000 calories.

Compare that to maccas and you are weight infront, 2 quarter pounder burgers would still have less total mass than the subway and would be 1100 calories.

If you added chips etc you would probably be around the 1500 mark at maccas and eating less total food.

Not to mention the fat content of maccas food is astronomical compared to even the worst subway meals.

Postby Cruge112 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:07 pm

Dnt worry that's quiet normal. If we dnt eat anything all day than we tend to feel very hungry in ur dinner and sometimes we eat excess food. Try and go for a walk every night after ur dinner nd try to eat green vegetables.

Return to Confessional