It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:33 pm

Free Newsletter

Hate colds!

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Hate colds!

Postby mythril_hawk » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:07 pm

Well Ive had a touch of a cold for a few days now, been struck down with next to no energy and bad headaches/sniffles.

I managed to scrape my way through my gym session on Thursday with it but Friday and today I just couldnt manage it :(

I feel really guilty because it means Ive missed a weights session plus about 2hrs of cardio work.

I hattttttttte the flu :(

My next weigh-in wont be too impressive now I guess.

Re: Hate colds!

Postby Shalimar » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:00 pm

While I was lucky to escape the flu this Winter, I think allergies are going to be a different matter. I have already had an attack of the sneezes :( .

Take care and get well soon, Sue.

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.

Postby Freddy » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:33 am

I have a flue about two times a year, nothing interesting though. Just two days of throwing up, running to and from the toilet, and being in bed under two extra blankets. After that it's back to work. I guess I'm pretty quick with that.

But the cold, that's a whole different ball game. I think I have a cold for at least once a month, several days to a week.

I've got a cold right now, not sure whether it's a beginning flue or just a cold. This afternoon felt like a beginning flue... Tomorrow morning I'll be back on my bike, and see what happens. I don't mind if I get sick, I'll take a little extra precaution (take some extra vitamin capsules and wear warmer clothes... I'll sweat it out).

Postby Lindax » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:48 pm

I'm just getting over one and it does really take a lot out of you. Rest and lots of fluids is the best thing.

Return to Confessional