It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:02 pm

Free Newsletter

Oh, dear

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Oh, dear

Postby sansarella » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:13 pm

I found myself mindlessly eating lindt excellence crunchy caramel, I would put it back sit down and then get up and get more. I was in some mindless trance. But I am near my target weight and I skipped dinner and I am still in calorie range for the day. Not a good habit to get into, but it was like I was posessed. The squares are big but they are thin and only added to 60gm and there fore 314cals but I worked them in. Oh who am I kidding.
I'm not happy. I hope I'm not setting myself up for new chocolate bingeing.
Rant and confession over.
sansarella

Re: Oh, dear

Postby Shalimar » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:53 am

If I was a one off very occasional thing I can't see it making a difference and hopefully it satisfied your craving for a while and you won't fell the urge to do it again for a while. Don't stress over it .
I keep a block of Lindt chilli chocolate in the fridge with the promise of if I have been good all week then I can have 1 square on a Friday night, I think I have done it once, the block minus one piece has sat there for about 5 weeks.

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby sansarella » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:37 pm

Oh, the lindt chilli dark choc is another of my favourite and healthier because it is dark, something about flavonoids.
Your will to see that lindt in the fridge and only have one in five weeks is that of iron steel.
That is to be totally praised.
I do say to my husband ' who is the slave and who is the master?' Are you the master, or is it the food that is your master, no the food must be your servant and you the master. I think it is a powerful quote and helpful.
sansarella

Postby Shalimar » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:30 pm

That quote is oh so true.

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Return to Confessional