It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:13 am

Free Newsletter

I was doing so well

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

I was doing so well

Postby wombwarrior » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:49 am

I am so angry with myself , I stuffed up and the guilt is bad enough to make me feel I will never be able to do this, hence why I am still a fat women.

I think I ma a emotional eater, I feel good I eat, I feel like crap and I eat, food just seems to make things feel better, that first bite of something yummy seems to feel good but after it I sit and hate myself for hours and the feeling of failure if worse than the actual enjoyment of eating what ever it was. Does that make sense?

I went so well all day till last night when my husband was off to work on night shift I was left at hoe with kids and then the stress started and of course once they were all in bed I told myself one neenish tart would be ok because they are 4 and a half points, that wa son it was put into my points for the day till the last one was looking very lonely, and I ruined it all.

Today I am going to throw or give away all the junk food and go buy healthier things I think if they are not here in the first place I dont stuff up.

Please tell me I am not the only one that has done this?

Re: I was doing so well

Postby ClareG » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:38 am

Trust me - you are NOT the only emotional eater around here! Try not to be angry with yourself. I think we all need to be a little kinder to ourselves. I know I do. I am trying to not be my own worst enemy, but my best friend. :wink:

~:~Clare ~:~

Re: I was doing so well

Postby Shalimar » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:59 am

Next time you feel the urge to go astray, just remember how crappy you are feeling now and hopeful it will stop you in your tracks. Good luck and don't give up.

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.

Return to Confessional