It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:22 am

Free Newsletter

Damn you chocolate self-saucing pudding!

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Damn you chocolate self-saucing pudding!

Postby Czarina » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:41 pm

My sister was up from Melbourne for a couple of days and we made the afore mentioned calorific treat. I was good the night we made it and only had the amount my calorie intake would allow, but today...I stood at the fridge with a spoon eating it until the fridge beeped at me. :x I'm not sure how much I had, but I think it would've been about 200 maybe 300 calories worth.

Arrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh! And I'm not really that much of a sweet tooth either! Now I just have to resist eating the rest until the boy gets home and eats it...wish me luck!
Czarina

Re: Damn you chocolate self-saucing pudding!

Postby danni_bella » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:54 pm

Good luck, hope you pulled through hun!

I know how you feel, I ate a battered fish and salad during my trip to QLD last week, and REALLY had to make myself not eat the chips!

I had one, then ran out of the restaurant much to a friends surprise...
danni_bella

Postby Czarina » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:15 am

Ha ha! Love it! I think that is what I need to do, run out of the place that contains the naughty food!

I just had a really bad food day yesterday, I was pretty hungover, so the bf and I decided what we need was Domino's...we got five pizzas and just kept eating all day...baaaaaaaaaaadddddddd! :( :oops:
Czarina

Postby Charles_Sydney » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:45 pm

It is okay to be naughty once in a while.

Just make sure it is just for one meal though, and that come the end of the day you are still within your calorie limit.

For example, one can have a Snickers bar for breakfast, and then another for lunch (266 calories x 2 = 532 calories), but still be on track for weight loss assuming the dinner is less than, say, 1000 calories.

All the best!
Charles
Charles_Sydney

Return to Confessional