It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:37 pm

Free Newsletter

A Bad lunch

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

A Bad lunch

Postby PumpkinKitty » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:04 pm

I had a whole packet of chocolate chip biscuits for lunch yesterday.

I was just going to have a couple for morning tea, but I just kept on returning to the packet and in the end ate the whole thing. I did however, spread it out over about an hour, and didn't make myself find lunch as well.

But still, I was baaad.

And I didnt do any exercise yesterday at all.

Will go walking today I think.
PumpkinKitty

Re: A Bad lunch

Postby PumpkinKitty » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm

on the good side - I had fruit for lunch today :) :)
PumpkinKitty

Postby GumBoots » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:09 pm

Oh I am hearing you. Lunch today for me was 2 fruit scones, 2 freddo frogs, 1 cup cake, some ww tirimasu and some Indian daal and rice :roll:
GumBoots

Postby PumpkinKitty » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:40 pm

(((hugs))) I guess we all have slip ups every so often. (As long as it's not too often) :lol:
PumpkinKitty

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:09 pm

Just look on it as a learning experience. Why did you eat the entire packet of biscuits? Was it because it was there? Boredom? Sweet tooth? Then try and modify your surroundings or substitute other behaviours to avoid making the same mistake again.

Hang in there! We all fall down occasionally. The important thing is picking yourself up again and carrying on. :D
EvilWombatQueen

Postby loneleaf » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:21 am

Mom is away from home for several days and i have to cook for my self. Been sticking to fried food ^"^. As there r available ingredients in the fridge and the recipes r not too hard to follow. What's more, it saves much more time than trying to make sth complicated and then all the tidying up and washing up take the rest of the day. Yet i wonder if fried food is a bad meal :|
loneleaf

Return to Confessional