It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am

Free Newsletter

No more secrets...

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

No more secrets...

Postby warriorsgirl » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:04 pm

Well today at lunch I had...
1 packet of salt and vinegar chips
60g snickers bar
diet coke...

Yesterday at lunch I had...
big slice of mud cake
thai noodles

On the weekend...
I was bad...

WTF am I doing to myself....
warriorsgirl

Re: No more secrets...

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:22 pm

Why are you choosing to eat these things? Are you trying to fill a need that's not being met elsewhere? For instance, out of boredom, depression, anger, stress or sadness? Or are you perhaps restricting your diet too much which is causing your body to want to binge on high calorie treats?

Maybe rather than cutting out 'bad' foods you should concentrate this week on adding in 'good' foods. So don't worry if you have some chocolate cake as long as you also have a salad or some fruit. If you have a chocolate bar just ensure you have some healthy vegetable soup later as well. If you start focussing on the healthy, nutritious foods rather than the high calorie ones your subconscious starts thinking about them more, at least in my experience. And you actually end up craving healthy food instead of bad stuff!

Don't be too hard on yourself. We all have good days and bad days! The trick is to find out what causes both and try to put plans in place to maximise the good days!

Stick to it. I know you will get there!

Hugs,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Re: No more secrets...

Postby jennywilliamson » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:46 am

I don't think that eating those type of food for A MEAL is totally bad for you. What I'm kinda worried about is you eating ONLY them.

Those food are meant for snacks and not meals. If you're going to eat them during mealtime, it's okay. But at least include some REAL FOOD in those meals to help balance it out.

I hope I'm making sense here.

:D
jennywilliamson

Return to Confessional