It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:22 am

Free Newsletter

I need HELP!!

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

I need HELP!!

Postby Ally147 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:08 am

Ok so before christmas i started my weight loss journey and went from 69kg down to 62.5 i think was as low as i got!! I weighed myself this morning, after knowing that i have not done so well lately and im back up to 64kg... Im devastated... I am having trouble sticking to the healthy eating plan... this could be because my bf and i sometimes leave dinner too late and make something quick!!
I think this site helped me a lot with the weight i did lose, and over the uni semester i got so hectic that i didn't log in as much, so im hoping now that i have some free time, that i can get back on here and get this weight off again!! I want to lose 2kg in 3 weeks for my birthday!! So im here to ask help... i need someone, anyone, to keep me on track with this!! I just know how disappointed i'll be when i fail again, so im here asking for help from anyone who is willing to keep me on the straight and narrow!!

Any takers???? :?:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wIbKc5e/]
[/url]
Ally147

Re: I need HELP!!

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:30 pm

Welcome back Ally! Sorry to hear about your slight weight gain, but remember it's only a slight gain. It's great that you've noticed your weight creeping up before it became a bigger problem. You shouldn't have any problem losing those 3kg.

Why don't you start a progress thread documenting everything you do each day to lose weight? That way you're holding yourself accountable in front of the entire forum. You could post your food and exercise diary if you wanted to be ultra-diligent. I find that just logging in and participating on the board helps remind me to watch my weight. The times I'm away from the forum, usually when I'm really busy, I tend to gain weight. Partly becaue the busy-ness leads to poor food and exercise choices, but also because the little voice in my head telling me not to eat the Tim Tams keeps getting quieter the longer I'm away.

I'm happy to keep you accountable if you like, and I'm sure everyone else here is too!

Good luck Ally. I'm sure you'll lose that weight in no time at all!
EvilWombatQueen

Re: I need HELP!!

Postby Ally147 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:55 pm

Oh thank you so much!!

I will post into the pages where i write what im doing each day, and will try to log in each day!!

But thank you for your kind kind words, and hopefully i can stay on track!!

:)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wIbKc5e/]
[/url]
Ally147

Return to Confessional