It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:12 am

Free Newsletter

oh no I fell of the wagon!!

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

oh no I fell of the wagon!!

Postby laura17 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:24 pm

I am only new to having people supporting me and all of you guys have so far been an immense help, but only 2 weeks in i've fallen off!! :oops: it is said that getting back on is like getting back on a horse, and honestly i would rather get back on the horse at the moment!! but i have set myself a goal and i have finally sent in my police application form. so now that i have made myself accountable for something, getting back into my fitness routine can only be achieved by me. and if i fail (which i am determined not to) my police physical, then i only have myself to blame. 19kgs left to lose and i have to get my body fat skin-fold ration below 30%. the intake that i have decided to apply for starts 22nd october.

so i have 14 weeks to get myself sorted. from now on i am going to try and report weekly to update my process. this will include diet plan and exercise plan. all of this must be 'doible' around work. if there is anyone else out their who has decided to give the police force a try then let me know!!also let me know if any of you are interested in this as it will keep me motivated and ensure that i keep you all up to date lol!!
[/url]
laura17

Re: oh no I fell of the wagon!!

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:29 pm

Good luck with your application to the police force. It's great that you're getting back on the wagon again with your weight loss. There's no shame in occasionally falling down, it's when you stay down that it becomes a problem!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby laura17 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:33 pm

thank you! i have a bad problem with confidence (or lack thereof) and to be able to talk to people and have them encourage me is really great! thanks heaps :D
[/url]
laura17

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:34 pm

No worries at all. That's what we're here for! :D
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Miss Jo » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:15 pm

Good luck with it!!! I actually applied for the AFP 2 years ago :)

Got past all my exams, but then the fitness one, I had to do when I came back from a 6 week trip :shock: Didn't train adn thought I'll be alright.

I passed all the components except the Beep Test, I was 0.1 under what I needed to be, but I just couldn't run anymore (used to smoke like a chimney too mind you) anyway, they have sent me various invites to re do the beep test, but i've got back problems :? SO i guess its not meant to be!!!
1st GW: 64kg
Final GW: 60kg

Postby laura17 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:11 pm

thanks miss jo, i hate the beep test! i applied for NT police 2 years ago and an old sports injury flared up while doing the beep test. i really really hate it lol
[/url]
laura17

Return to Confessional