It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:35 pm

Free Newsletter

Nutella

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Nutella

Postby Julz » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:02 pm

I have done so well avoiding chocolate, I haven't been buying any. I know I could buy a small block and have a square or 2 and still lose weight but if I open that block I won't stop until its all gone. I have been naughty though, my daughter still has nutella sandwiches for school and I been helping myself to spoonfuls all week :oops:

I think I have this one sussed out though, I ran out of jarrah chocolait which had been curbing my chocolate cravings. I got hubby to grab some on his way home from work hopefully I will leave that nutella alone now :lol:
Julz

Re: Nutella

Postby court » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:31 am

Oh goodness if I had that stuff in the house i would be the same!!! Maybe your daughter should start having peanut butter and honey? A bit more wholesome for her as well and good fatty acids :D
court

Postby candycane » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:25 pm

i read somewhere that choc cravings can also be a magnesium deficiency :) little food for thought!
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby MissMinx » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:44 pm

Oh god Nutella rules! I had a jar that I threw out last week because I was spooning into it and I was getting through it quite quickly daily and so I just threw it out on Friday night - so horrible isnt it!!
Current weight: 64.2kgs
Goal weight: 60kgs

Ok so my Sydney trip is over and I've reached 64.2kgs - my next weigh in is in 2 weeks time so that whatever damage I did in Sydney will be done and dusted! I would love to lose 4.2kgs by Xmas time and I guess thats where my new goal begins :)
MissMinx

Postby genesis49 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:53 pm

:D Don’t worry if you happen to have chocolate it cant hurt you.
I am on this program where I lost 30 kg and I also cheated whilst doing it.
What I did is I kept on the program for 51/2 days. The other 1 ½ days I had pizza, fish and chips etc etc. I rewarded my self for keeping to the program for 5 ½ day. I reward my self by eating what the hell I like.
So what you should do is keep to your diet for “X” number of days and make a special day for your reward for keeping to the diet that is your “ Nutella & your Jarrah Chocolate. AND YOU WONT FEEL GUILTY.
The reward system works I lost 30 kg in 1 month a year ago and kept it of by keeping to the program and cheating (its heavenly) for 1 ½ days.
genesis49

Postby mum2james » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:04 am

My sisters boyfriend doesn't even put his Nutella on sandwiches he eats it with a spoon straight from the jar. :shock:
Once or twice i've had a spoonful of Nutella, (who hasn't :lol: ) but he eats the whole jar! Insane!
Stacey - 25 and mum to a beautiful 5 year old boy. :-)

Current weight: 76kg
Goal Weight: 70kg
mum2james

Postby 4mytwogirls » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:33 am

Maybe ban nutella in the house, and really I wouldn't let a child into a school with a nut product sandwich, all nuts are band at our school because of allergies, people forget that nutella is made from nuts too, it taste yum I understand, believe me I was a choc crazy person. But seriously it is a choc nut spread and what kind of 'healthy' message does this send to children??? Chocolate is a sometimes treat, not a nutricious sandwich filler. I have never bought Nutella and my kids have never had nutella, I have a weight problem and they don't need one too. You just can't keep stuff around like that, after all an acoholic wouldn't keep wine or beer in their fridge.
'
4mytwogirls

Return to Confessional