It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:20 pm

Free Newsletter

self sabotage!!

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

self sabotage!!

Postby bear » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:11 pm

I can't believe I did it!! I just joined ww and had a blitz week - lost 2.5kgs Yay for me although tonight for dinner my hubby bought home pizza- a feta and spinach one ( YUM) anyway I ate the whole one :oops: I feel stuffed and terrible and feel like I undid all my good work!! oh well!! just start again tomorrow!! do more exercise and eat extremely well!! I'll get there!!! I have to lose 10 kgs to get back to goal and fit into my size 8 clothes. I'm sure I can do it, just might take longer. 12 weeks shall be sufficient time????
ImageImage
bear

Re: self sabotage!!

Postby soniad » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:26 pm

Tomorrow is a new day bear,

and it's not like you followed it up with a full-on binge or anything. You could have thrown up your hands and said: 'well I may as well keep going'......ice cream.....chocolate....anything else you can get your hands on......you know what I mean.

So congratulations for stopping at the pizza! Hopefully it didn't do too much damage.

regards

Sonia
soniad

Postby Princess_Lissa » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:22 pm

12 weeks sounds possible for your 10kg goal. Besides, a healthy weight loss is 1-2kg a week, depending on your weight (1% of your CBW).
"If you can dream it, you can do it!" -W. Disney
Princess_Lissa

Postby Happy Belle » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:52 pm

Hey bear, i have done that so many times, and thats why The New Me was what i needed. I needed to get away from all sabotages, including my loving husband!.....and his pizza! I needed to get a start, and enough of a start to see a difference, and it did work, as now theres NO way I would have any of that stuff as I know how many calories i would have to burn! It was the best thing to have no other choice! and with other overweight people wanting the same result. and i have so many new ways of cooking, and even a healthy pizza! Would you believe a chicken breast for the base! So good!
Happy Belle

Return to Confessional