It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:13 pm

Free Newsletter

why oh why?

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

why oh why?

Postby sarahm » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:15 am

confession-as i creep to 79kg something is going on cause i am drinking too much wine again and then eating munchies at night crisps cheese etc! keep going 79-81 kgs. grrr. had a talking to myself today and am resolving to stop this silly behaviour! no more night drinkies and eaties! :roll:
sarahm

Re: why oh why?

Postby Czarina » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:44 am

Drinkies almost always lowers our self control and leads to eaties...that's part of the reason I ended up so big! I really liked my drinkies! Losing or limiting the booze really does strengthen your resolve...also frees up calories for food! I'd rather drink my calories than eat them!
Czarina

Postby Czarina » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:45 am

I meant to say, I'd rather eat my calories, than drink them! Freudian slip, or what? :lol:
Czarina

Postby sarahm » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:57 pm

well i am so over it...grrrr.have officially had ENOUGH of this blimmin weightloss journey-stop the bus i wanna get off. have been on the pill around 5 months and it makes my body go haywire.bloating, bad skin, mood swings. nearly impossible to regulate my eating and my motivation for exercise is nill. fed up with myself actually. keep wavering from 81-79 kgs week to week. not being very 'good' at all. taking a small hiatus everyone. might be back nxt week. grrrrr. :evil:
sarahm

Postby miss_viva » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:44 pm

Hey Sarahm,

It sounds like you're in a pretty tough place right now, but try not to let it get to you. I know it's easy to say, but honestly, you'll feel so much worse if you just give up for a week and then find yourself at 81kgs instead of closer to 79kgs! I'm not sure what your original weight was, but I'm sure you have done well on your journey so far so keep going!

You should also perhaps consider talking to your doctor about some of the effects you're having as a result of being on the pill, there are so many different kinds and perhaps a different one would be more suitable and give you less side effects? Something to consider anyway.

Well I hope you get it all together soon, and I look forward to seeing you back here :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby sarahm » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:16 pm

thanks for the support guys. start weight was 105kg so have lost 25kg. want to lose about 12kg more-love to be around 69kg. anyway am maintaining current weight and will re-launch soonish! hormones settling a bit! :)
sarahm

Postby miss_viva » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:11 pm

That's an amazing loss so far Sarah, you should be really proud of yourself!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Return to Confessional