It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:29 am

Free Newsletter

Stupid nachos

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Stupid nachos

Postby Puffer » Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:13 pm

Well, I am a bit bummed I weighed myself this morning and I only lost 0.5kg, if that, last week. Still, I am lighter than last week and that is the main thing.

I had to work at 6am this morning and had brekkie beforehand, then there was no work around 8am so a colleague and I went and got bacon and egg rolls... yum! They really arnt so bad for you, a lot of kj in the bun but the bacon is lean and they arnt greasy at all.

Where it all went wrong was the nachos, I initally said no but they got me a bowl anyway, and I was in a kind of social situation where you can't really get away with not eating with everyone else! Thats my excuse anyway...

and then I came home and ate a toblerone :oops: Its not even lunchtime and I am already over my kj limit for the day!

So I have decided I am going to get the day back on track by
a) not eating anything else until dinner! Just water and fruit and maybe a jarrah choc if I feel like I need sugar
b) not having dinner doesnt work because my boyfriend will whinge and probably go buy takeaway to eat in front of me :roll: so I am going to make san choy bow (you know that mince in lettuce thing) with extra lean mince, which should be ok
c) I am going to do some exercise to try and make up for it, no matter how tired I am!

And I am going to post here later tonight so I have to own up if I go crazy and eat the whole hosue!
Puffer

Postby KimE » Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:09 pm

Just remember 0.5 kg weight loss is still excellent, healthy weight loss. You still got a good result.

On the rest don't beat yourself up, you live and learn from these experiences and tomorrow brings a new day to start afresh.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Puffer » Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:06 pm

ahhh, ok, I suck! I did have san choy bow but only with the rest of the chinese food we ordered :oops:

I'm just going to try and move on! I will try being really strict with myself tomorrow!
Puffer

Return to Confessional