1. Diet coke addiction - had 1 600ml bottle yesterday after 2 days of no diet coke. So far, none today. Have stopped buying multican packs so no tempation in the house.
2. Smoking - lets discuss that another day
3. Going to be by 1130pm - 3 days in a row now I have achieved this, and feel better for it during the day.
4. Gym - been twice this week for 30 minutes at a time.
5. Social Stuff - Am arranging to catch up with one of my close friends.
6. Healthy Eating - it's improving. I've gone from no fruits a day to 3; eating less bread, daily vege intake is much improved but still needs some more work, drinking water - improving, junk food intake hasn't improved. Still eating chochlate and chips and feel just so awful the next day, guilt mainly.