It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:54 pm

Free Newsletter

Cake

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Cake

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:25 pm

well some relos from sydney have come up to their holiday place for the long weekend and they were over mums place so i went to catch up with them and there was custard tarts and chocolate mudcake. not that the tarts were tempting cos i dont like them. but i do like chocolate mudcake!! decisions decisions....

well i didnt have any, and i feel better for it. i didnt need the cake to be social. yay for me!!!

kate_turner2000

Postby Dolly » Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:52 pm

Well done Kate, you are a star.
At my dads birthday party today I failed the temptation test. There were 6 different types of cake there and before you ask, yes I did have a small slice of one of them :oops:
Dolly

Postby Ally » Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:55 am

Good on you Kate!!! You are absolutely correct you don't need any food to be sociable! (will tuck that little tidbit of info firmly in the brain!!)

Dolly..One small piece of cake is ok...you could have chosen to sample all 6 of them, but you stuck with the one!! Good on you! I know the night of my family BBQ I chose to have a piece of each of the 2 on offer and I didn't finish the pav. I still lost 0.7 this week just gone, everything in moderation. :wink:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:58 am

well when i left mums i thought 'well i didnt NEED the cake at all' so i was happy with that.

as ally said, dolly you could have had a piece of all 6 cakes but you didnt. plus it was a special occasion its not like the cakes were at your place for you to go crazy over. it probably wasnt even enough to get you out of ketosis. keep your chin up, and good luck with your weigh in!!
kate_turner2000

Return to Confessional