It is currently Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:09 pm

Free Newsletter

ahhhhhhh, oopsie.....

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

ahhhhhhh, oopsie.....

Postby bigboomba » Sat May 29, 2010 7:57 pm

We had guests over today. We love in a fishing community, so naturally it was fish and chips for lunch. Although I had a very small serving for lunch, a very small serve of chips, 3 calamari rings, and a single bite of a seafood ball.

I should be mad at myself, but it really was such a small amount, and if I am going to slip up occasionally, I hope they are all like this!!
SW:109.7kg
CW:104.9kg
1st mini goal: Double digits by September 4th!

UGW:55kg
WLTD:4.8kg

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wt50NLQ/
bigboomba

Re: ahhhhhhh, oopsie.....

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sun May 30, 2010 2:08 pm

That doesn't sound too bad. In fact, it sounds like you are adjusting your way of eating for long term success. If you're only going to have fish and chips occasionally and you stick to small servings when you do then you won't be denying yourself to the point where you give up totally, and you won't be consuming too many calories in the long run. I think the only thing to watch is that your occasional fish and chips don't start becoming more regular, and that your portions stay small.

Well done!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Kye20 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:41 pm

We all spoil ourselves on occasion, and someting that small souldnt be something to worry about
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spam removed
Kye20

Postby jennywilliamson » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:25 pm

Hey!

Don't be too guilty for this diet offense you committed. If you ask any weight loss expert, this is a totally minor offense. In fact, it's barely even an offense.

Anyone going on a weight loss diet needs to treat him or herself on occasion. This prevents you them from missing out on all the delightful goodies that are abundant.

Hope this was of help!

:)
jennywilliamson

Return to Confessional