It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:00 am

Free Newsletter

Very bad week.

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Very bad week.

Postby Alexandria_ » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:11 pm

This past week has been horrible, diet-wise.
It all started when my depression got extremely bad. For about three days I just didn't care what I ate - so I ate very unhealthily.
Then when I started to get a bit on track with my emotions and decided to fix up my eating, it was so much harder to resist temptation. So I ate really bad for the next few days after that.
Then on Saturday I had my cousins 21st. I had quite a bit to drink (alcohol and soft drink) and ate quite a lot of unhealthy snacks.
Then, to top it all off, my boyfriend and I had a fancy dinner and I over-ate a lot! Especially the vienetta.

I'm not giving up on trying to lose weight - I'm trying to go back to my healthy eating and exercise now.
But I just feel so bad for last week. I feel too scared to weigh myself (thankfully I do it monthly, so it's 2.5 weeks away) because I'm scared that the past week will show itself on the scales.
Alexandria's weight loss!

Starting weight: 101kg (20.7.10)
Short-term goal: 95kg by 3.09.10
Long-term goal: 63kg
Alexandria_

Re: Very bad week.

Postby ali76 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:25 pm

Oh hun....hugs...xx

OK - if you weigh yourself monthly, you've got heaps of time to undo any damage and time to even drop a kilo or two :) Don't worry and waste energy about what's in the past - that you can't change, but you can control what you do in the future - use your energy on that!

Are you doing any exercise?

Also, are you seeing anyone about your depression? Are you on any meds?
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby Alexandria_ » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:36 pm

I usually do 30 minutes to an hour and a half of exercise a day - mostly jogging on the treadmill.
However, I didn't do any exercise last week. I was so unmotivated.

I really hope I can still lose weight - or at least stay the same weight as last time.
Alexandria's weight loss!

Starting weight: 101kg (20.7.10)
Short-term goal: 95kg by 3.09.10
Long-term goal: 63kg
Alexandria_

Postby jennywilliamson » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:03 pm

Hey there honey,

There is absolutely no need to panic! You see, every time you go on any weight loss diet, there are definitely gonna be days or weeks like those. Once these inevitabilities happen, all you have to do is get right back on track to your diet and make sure that the guilty pleasures you experienced the previous week will not turn or develop into habits. Also, you seem to have already been striving hard on your diet. Consider your "bad week" as a way of treating you for a job well done so far.

Hope this helps!

:D
jennywilliamson

Return to Confessional