It is currently Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:24 am

Free Newsletter

Dam Dam Dam!!!!

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Dam Dam Dam!!!!

Postby Micii » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:38 am

Hi,

Ok, I have been really good, I mean really good this week but tonight, I lost it. I am unable to sleep at night and I have been sleeping through the day. I have no idea how I am going to get my sleeping pattern back on track but I have too. BUT I made a mistake last night, I had a Tim Tam Bikkie. I have not had one in AGES and I always buy them for the kids I dont eat them. Tonight, I have had 6 Tim Tams and I now feel sick :( I am feeling so guilty but I went out and bought rockmelon & watermelon today, so that will be my dessert from now on... I think I am over the Tim Tam craving thing, I could not think of anything worse then eating another tim tam..lol..

Anyway, that is my confession for today..Oh I also had 2 bread rolls, which I know is bad but I was still under points for WW until the Tim Tams!!!!
Micii

Re: Dam Dam Dam!!!!

Postby Carly :) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:55 pm

Hey!
You sound like me, i tend to beat myself up when i eat something i really shouldnt have, like tonight, i had three scoops of icecream!!!
BAD BAD BAD. However, its better to aknowledge the "mistake" and remember the guilt you felt over the timtims than to dwell on it.
Its ok, hopefully you dont make that "mistake" again. but even if you do, no worries cos you can jump back on the
band wagon and go full steam ahead.
Something i do that helps me forget about temptations like chocky or icecream is
i look at a magazine OR i listen to music, OR when the temptation is really really bad and i feel like consuming a whole packet of crisps...
I quickly look in the mirror and look at my body and think about the way i would feel after eating them and then i feel enlightened, so i really need
those chips? No. Will it make me feel proud anmd happy with myself? No. it will make me sad/bad in the morning.
Just rememebr its ok once a week to have about 2 or 3 timtams, but just dont go overboard :)
eat hea;lthy all week then have a treat day :) then you will be satisfied. Also, great GREAT GREAT idea with buying watermelon,
sweet yet so refreshingly healthy :) and rock melon :) great idea! :)
Carly :)

Postby jennywilliamson » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:50 am

This is very, very normal especially to those are practically making a career out of weight loss.

All you have to do is move on. This is a minor setback. In fact, it can even barely even be categorized as a setback.

When you wake up the next morning, continue with your regimen as if nothing happened. Thinking too much of your guilt may eventually lead to you giving up on what you are doing. You also need to have constant positive reinforcement to keep you motivated all throughout.

Hope this helps!

:D
jennywilliamson

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:23 pm

Could be worse, I ate a full block of chocolate last night....
It's cool though.... move on, and do better tomorrow
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Return to Confessional