It is currently Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:50 pm

Free Newsletter

TMI... I got drunk and acted like an idiot

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

TMI... I got drunk and acted like an idiot

Postby westiebarbie » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:31 am

In the weekend I got drunk etc, ate a bowl of low fat 2 minute noodles... then all my self control went out the window and I went crazy eating a fried toasted cheese sandwich with golden syrup and a snickers bar and ice cream. So thirsty after I drank a ton of milk, and then had to sprint to the bathroom to throw it all up... And I meant I projectile vomited all of it. Milk was a bad choice :(

Sobered up and went to boot camp, and then denied myself dinner.

I haven't had a day like this in about 5 years... it was like high school all over again, out of control drunken regrets.

NEVER AGAIN.
westiebarbie

Re: TMI... I got drunk and acted like an idiot

Postby Metalcharm » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:03 pm

your high school years was filled with drunked regrets? yikes! We obvioulsy went to different high school! LOL

No use belting yourself up over it .. onwards and upwards :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Postby westiebarbie » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:30 am

Haha I went to high school in west auckland in NZ... my last year I was pretty much in an alcohol induced coma 24/7. Its what you do when you're 16-17 and trying to be a rebel right?

I don't drink like that these days thank god!

And cheers, onwards and upwards, I'm back on track now thanks :)
westiebarbie

Postby jennywilliamson » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:43 pm

Wow!

I must say that I really laughed out loud while trying to picture out your predicament. And you're absolutely right about describing it as "High School all over again".

But you should not linger on this for way too long. As you might know, the mental aspect is the most underrated yet the most crucial part of being on a diet. What you should do is BRIEFLY analyze what you just did, learn from it, and move on. You absolutely do not need to be overly guilty and analytical. Instead, think of ways you can correct it and prevent it from recurring.

Hope this helps!

:)
jennywilliamson

Return to Confessional