It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:36 pm

Free Newsletter

Naughty Me

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Naughty Me

Postby Serena » Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:10 pm

Breakfast was a bit earlier than usual so I was ready for lunch a bit earlier but Darren said it was too early for lunch and I wasn't allowed to eat anything. I told him if we weren't having lunch I was going to the shop to buy chocolate. He wouldn't budge so neither would I. Then to add insult to injury he insisted that I buy him chocolate too and then accused me of corrupting him! How rude! Isn't it funny how you can almost feel justified in eating that giant snickers if you blame someone else?
Serena

Postby Dolly » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:23 pm

With a play by play like that I can understand how it all happened.

Not to worry, I'm sure you can start afresh tomorrow.

I'm about to pick up some bacon for fathersday breakfast for my husband (yeah I know he's not my father, but we've always given each other gifts on fathers/mothersday) and for his gift I thought I'd buy him some liqueur chocolates with some money taped on the top. That way he can buy whatever he really wants.

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Fairie » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:48 pm

I can just picture it stand off's with a bar of chocolate :lol: :lol:

But we do do things like that, like Dolly said a new day tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to Bacon & Eggs on Sunday too :)
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Serena » Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:10 pm

We don't have kids but our dog is so spoiled she's like a child so I've bought Darren a father's day present on her behalf and I tried to get her to help me make a card but no luck! Perfect painted pawprints all over the kitchen and laundry floors but not a single good one on the paper! She's run outside to hide now so I don't think I'll get another shot at it. I'll have to come up with a plan B.
Serena

Postby roadbuddies » Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:11 pm

Lmfao thats really funny. Your story reminds me of what my fiance' says to me when he has eaten something naughty. He tells me its my fault because i wouldnt let him eat a big dinner or snack in the afternoon.
But hey a little treat goes a long way (if you have someone else to point the finger at)...lol
roadbuddies

Return to Confessional