It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:01 am

Free Newsletter

Fatty goodness overload

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Fatty goodness overload

Postby niksta » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:20 pm

Well this week has been interesting.. Been studying for exams which means we bring all sorts of food to the study rooms.. well yesterday I consumed a Tim Tam, Fantails, some of those Raspberry Tartlets, Chico's etc etc.. MAJOR OPPS!!! I was so full I felt sick and guilty I had eaten so much.. And to make matters worse I havent been able to jog everyday or do wii workouts due to being too stressed and worn out from study. Yesterday arvo I went for a walk, this morning for a jog (oh and trust me it feels bad when you havent done it for like a week lol), and then walked around campus this arvo plus a walk just before. But when compared to the Delux Chicken & Bacon Burger I got from Macca's for lunch today (i havent had maccas in a-g-e-s!!) but it tasted alright until I noticed the oils dripping out of my burger.. :? and to top it off I had a small sundae... Yikes! So I have been extremely naughty, and I feel really stupid and guilty about it all. I am sure I have put on weight instead of taking it off. Starting to lose a bit of motivation because I lose focus due to the weight not coming off fast enough! And also betting myself up over it. I wish there was an easier way.. Im sick of being fat and carrying this 'spare tyre' around me.
Sorry for rambling..
niksta

Re: Fatty goodness overload

Postby brendan » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:58 pm

What can I add ... you have said it all! :lol: Don't lose heart, really if you have a photo of yourself at your target weight then it will help keep you focused. If you don't have a photo perhaps you could photoshop a current photo - maybe stretch it vertically :D

Hang in there!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4Q56PK/]
[/url]

End of March - 119kg - 118.7 - made it!

End of April - 115kg
End of May - 111kg
End of June - 107kg
End of July - 103kg
End of August - 99kg
End of September - 95kg
End of October - 91kg
End of year - 81kg TARGET WEIGHT - Optimistic
brendan

Postby niksta » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:54 pm

Trying to Brendan.. So damn hard though. Now exams are finished I can concentrate on going for jogs etc. I used to be around 70-71kgs a few years ago and have a photo lying around somewhere.. I would like to get down to 68-it seems possible (only like 14-15kgs) but its still so far away. :(
I think I have had enough junkfood to last me a while. lol. now back to healthy eating..or well attempting too.
niksta

Postby BelleJournee » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:01 pm

I've had a bad day too, Maccas for lunch and way more snacks than I needed.... Calorie King is just about screaming at me :)
But tomorrow is a new day, and I'm determined to get up and keep going with the healthy eating and exercise. Join me?
BelleJournee

Postby niksta » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Sounds like a great idea BelleJournee. I need to get back into the swig of things by getting up early and going for a jog, and going for one in the late arvo tooo.. I wish I could go riding every now and then, but unfortunately my shetlands aren't all that helpful lol.. I hope to lay off the soft drinks a little too.. Been finding myself reaching more for it.. :oops:
Is Calorie King good?? Sometimes I find that the weight watchers points guide doesnt have all the foods i eat in it.. very disappointing.. :(
niksta

Postby BelleJournee » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:29 am

I've only been using it a few days but haven't had any trouble finding foods! Only thing it doesn't have, is horse riding as an exercise, so I'm using different levels of walking instead!
And you can ride shetlands, I promise LOL
BelleJournee

Postby niksta » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:10 pm

I must have a look at the site. I weighed myself this morning expecting a huge gain, but instead lost 400grams.. how that could happen is beyond me, but glad its not a couple kg gain. Ive riden my pony bareback a couple times when i was a bit younger, but only at a walk. One of the first times I rode a shetland I got up, was just about to sit in the saddle, but ended up falling off the other side.. lol must have used too much force to get on and missed lol.. it was funny.. a few ppl saw it and cracked up laughing :lol: :lol:
Think I may have to use the stationary bike today as its raining here.. Looks like Mother Nature doesn't want me out getting fit! lol
niksta

Postby brendan » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:40 pm

Careful getting on the bike :lol:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4Q56PK/]
[/url]

End of March - 119kg - 118.7 - made it!

End of April - 115kg
End of May - 111kg
End of June - 107kg
End of July - 103kg
End of August - 99kg
End of September - 95kg
End of October - 91kg
End of year - 81kg TARGET WEIGHT - Optimistic
brendan

Postby niksta » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:55 pm

Didn't get a chance to hop on the bike.. you know it hasnt been used in a while when it has spider webs on it hahahahaah :lol:
But got some vaccumming done instead
niksta

Postby jennywilliamson » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:19 pm

Hi there Niksta,

Don't worry about it. All you have to do is focus on the task at hand. Do not get too much sidetracked just because of a little setback you had. You've already committed the "mistake, so it doesn't matter already. What you have to think of now is getting back on track with your diet and finding ways to prevent committing the same offense again.

Hope this helps!

:)
jennywilliamson

Postby niksta » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:24 pm

Thank you :) Im getting better. If I eat something I shouldn't (like I had two donuts the other day) I go for an extra walk or push myself a bit harder when I jog. I don't know if it's actually doing something to burn off the donut but I would like to think so.. lol
I haven't sat down and engorged myself in fatty junk food since I posted this thread last week. and cut down on soft drink's.. If I don't buy it, I can't have any.. Just little steps that I hope will make a big difference :)
niksta

Return to Confessional