It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:58 pm

Free Newsletter

Seriously blew it

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Seriously blew it

Postby carla » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:35 pm

Ok...so I can't buy Coles brand 'Ultimate' chocolate chip cookies every again. Or if I do, better ask kids to hide them (since I had bought them for school lunchs anyway :oops: )

Last night, after my good healthy dinner of salad and 100 grams of cooked steak, I later ate one after another of these things...must have been at least ten.

After all my hard work, my run yesterday too. :cry: :cry: From which, btw, my legs are still hurting because I didnt do any warm-up exercises priorly. :x ...have done nil exercise today. Feel Ive lost motivation *already*.

Very bad at keeping up motivation.

Tomorrow, I will go for a swim again.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wP3O213/]
[/url]
carla

Postby Ally » Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:55 am

Carla...take a deep breath mate as things aren't as bad as they seem. Ok you didn't warm up when you exercised and you are a bit sore...your muscles will recover and just remember to warm up next time...you ate 10 choc chip ultimate cookies, not desirable, but nothing to give up over. I always say that when you slip up like that make your next meal a healthy meal and then the next one etc. Give yourself a pat on the back for not eating the whole packet. The only way you will have completely "stuffed" your efforts is if you give up..DO NOT GIVE UP CARLA YOU CAN DO THIS!

We are here for you to help you through these times, but the important thing to remember is that you are your greatest motivator and if you want to lose weight you have to call on your strength and determination and not let a few bikkies destroy that mate...You are better than that!! Dust your crumbs off your mouth and KEEP GOING
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:08 am

oh my god carla! theyre the best choc chip cookies ever! we used to buy 3 boxes at once lol. theyre the same as the kmart a choice decadent ones. anyway theyre yum but dont be upset over eating them! get back on the wagon today and you will be right. you havent ruined your life just because you had an unhealthy choice one day! i believe you can reach your goal. you are doing so well. its ok to ahve a treat every so often, keep your chin up and dont be so hard on yourself. i was hard on myself because i had a red frog when i first started! you can do it!!
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:09 am

OH yeah I remember the red frog incident!! LOL
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby KimE » Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:50 am

Ally's right Carla get up and make the next meal a healthy choice. Things are going to happen as it is difficult to change habits overnight. Don't give up.

Remember how you felt confessing this and how you felt that your exercise efforts went to waste and how you felt after you'd eaten the bikkies. Try to remember the feeling so you can draw upon it if you are faced with the same situation.
Last edited by KimE on Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby slimmindown » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:23 am

I agree with the others Carla, Its what you do now thats important. You cant take back the cookie eating. But you can make positive decisions in the here and now and planning for future meals and healthy snacks.
you will feel so proud of yourself if you get back on the healthy eating band wagon now, if you dont you will only want to try again in a week a month etc and have more to loose if you put on weight between now and then.. :(

keep up the exercise and all your hard work will pay off, you can do it. :D dont deminish all the hard work you did with the exercise and the healthy dinner, they were great choices....

could of been worse you could of ate 20 cookies. :lol:

we've all made a few mistakes , your only human, dont let it stop all your hard work and great choices. you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby hushpuppy » Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:37 pm

Chin up dude we all fall off at one time or another but it is a major victory to pick up and carry on even after set backs

"It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up."
Vince Lombardi

Says it all dude
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Return to Confessional