It is currently Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:18 pm

Free Newsletter

Ooops!

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Ooops!

Postby ganymede » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:37 pm

Thursday night and friday night I had a full meal for dinner instead of my vegetables and shake. A cheese and tomato toasted sandwich on Thursday night (multigrain bread, no butter, light cheese) and toast with Salmon and extra light philli on Friday night so not SO bad but I had to eat proper meals so I could take some panadeine forte for my shoulder and I didn't want to be too whoozy! But today I started out okay, had yoghurt and muesli and an english muffin with jam and my usual morning cup of tea with no sugar and skim milk but I went to my boyfriend's for the afternoon and ended up eating two pieces of pizza and half a bag of popcorn! LOL. And an orange juice and lemonade because it was sooo hot. Bad me! So tonight I had my vegetables and instead of my shake I had a natural muesli bar and a nectarine with a cup of tea. Eek, bad eating!! But I will not give up, back to my shakes tomorrow!
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Re: Ooops!

Postby ganymede » Sat May 07, 2011 5:06 pm

Another oops moment! Luckily it wasn't chocolate or ice cream or anything really bad but...

Went and visited my partner's brother this morning but we got up for photography at 3am so had about 4-5 handfuls of corn flakes on the way there. Then we stopped in at partner's brother's house and I had a slice of white toast and a poached egg with a coffee (I suspect there was full cream milk in it and one sugar eek!)

Got home and had a cup of chai tea with skim milk, no sugar and two wholemeal crumpets with strawberry jam. I was trying to make healthier choices so that I wouldn't overindulge and eat something really bad.

This afternoon (after a nap that left me feeling pretty icky) I really just needed something to eat and some energy from not really eating much for how long we had been awake.

So I just had two slices of multigrain toast with two tablespoons of extra light philli and salmon with salt and pepper and a cup of light yoghurt with an oat and honey muesli bar crushed up in it.

Arghhhh. Not a complete stuff up, I am fairly proud I didn't cave in and eat chicken chippies that my partner bought and chose healthier options. It is just very hard when we are up at 3am and the hunger starts, I feel like I need more energy throughout the day. Oh well, one day out of every week and I'm definitely not blowing it with take out and sweets so woot! :) Thinking healthier already!

1360 cals so far today :(

Having vegetables with a bit of soy sauce tonight and my shake so hopefully this day will be slightly salvageable...

Has this been a bad day food wise!? Can someone please tell me the ugly truth whether I have been REALLY bad or not!? I need the reality check...

Shelley
- Shelley

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Re: Ooops!

Postby ganymede » Tue May 24, 2011 9:49 pm

Breakfast I had my smoothie and cuppa as usual and all was well. About an hour or so later I felt really ill and had to throw up (not sure what it was from, didn't have anything else besides shake and tea!)

So then I decided to have a dry piece of multigrain toast to settle my stomach and was all good after that. That's when the Red Rooster cravings started... :shock: I wanted it so bad there was just no talking me out of it even though I KNEW I'd regret it!! So I ended up having a rooster roll and half a large chips. Started on the SECOND rooster roll :| and got two bites in and threw the rest away. I was disgusted! It didn't even taste that great to be honest, it was just yucky and oily and fatty tasting, ugh!!! So I went for a 45 minute walk because I felt so bad.

Dinner I had my soup but was still feeling hungry and had a huge headache so ended up having two bars instead of one with a cup of tea :roll: So probably something like 1500 cals today. SO BAD ARGHHHH!!!!! And coupled with bad lunch on Sunday, I'm really worried it's going to show on the scales for next week :( Really hope not, I am going to work my butt off til weigh in!!!
- Shelley

ganymede

Return to Confessional