It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:06 am

Free Newsletter

Major Pig Out

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Major Pig Out

Postby SarahC » Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:38 pm

Oh dear... I'm so full I think I'm going to be sick :oops: I have seriously been eating non-stop today it is ridiculous.

But it gets worse! I "accidentally" drank far too much last night. I was up in Cobram (that's due north of Melbourne, on the NSW border) for a job interview. One drink afterwards to settle my nerves turned into FIVE. Not five standard drinks either... huge 200mL glasses of wine and champagne. A grand total of 10 standard drinks in 4 hours :shock:

And sorry to say it does not stop there. With a yucky horrible hangover, I got up at 4am this morning to drive back to work in Melbourne, an 8am start. So, didn't get time to do any excercise :cry:

I dragged myself out on a walk for about 40 mins at lunchtime though... the only good part of the day. It was massively difficult though :cry:

Luckily tomorrow is a new day. I am determined to have a perfect weekend, eating and excercise wise that is :(

Bed time for me. Woo hoo... been looking forward to this all day!

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:06 pm

have a wonderful rest sarah and good on you for confessing matey :) you take care of yourself and tomorrow is another day. oh and i hope the interview went well??? thinking of you mate!

Postby Ally » Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:18 am

I hope your interview went well Sarah!!

As Kate said it was good to get it off your chest, but just start again today, you'll be right mate!! I don't blame you for trying to settle your nerves.

Return to Confessional