It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:55 pm

Free Newsletter

Oh what a weekend

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Oh what a weekend

Postby Ally » Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:43 am

Hi guys I am here to fess up :oops: I have just had a horrendous couple of days eating wise. Friday was my day off, so that wasn't too bad, but Saturday well that is a different matter. My brother came up from Brisbane on a surprise visit and caught me completely off guard. (lovely to see him again though) Off we raced without a sniff of brekkie (BIG MISTAKE). After getting through a Brumby's bacon and garlic sausage roll AND a spinach and ricotta roll...I had a be natural nut bar (OH THE SHAME!) OH and don't forget the can of fanta! Then for an afternoon snack came a Crannies apple roll. Dinner Yep you guessed a completely unplanned BBQ....those of you who have read my progress know that our BBQ's are all meat, onion and bread (which I am usually prepared for, but wait theres more) after drinking a lemon ruskie (vodka) my guard was completely down and so I had a bread roll with no butter (I get one point for that, surely????) I had a cheese slice with onions 1 small piece of steak, 2 snags and 4 chicken wings.. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: But does the day end there Oh no of course not...throw into the ring two choc scotch fingers. I felt really disgusted with myself and gave myself a big mental kick up the bum. I felt sick all night, have tossed and turned cause I could not get comfy and have woken up with a headache. (serves myself right).

Anyway just needed to fess and reassure myself that it won't happen again...my goodness you don't realise just how much crappy food can make you feel so sluggish and well......crappy. I spent all day yesterday talking to that sausage roll as it kept coming up to say hi.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby KimE » Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:48 am

Ewww garlic and bacon burps...thanks for that image Ally! :D

Well I don't have to say much as you are feeling pretty bad by the sounds of it and if you are aything like me you are your own harshest critic and dare I say ass kicker!

Pick yourself up and make the next meal a healthy one.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby SarahC » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:08 am

Oh no... heaps of bad food certainly does make you feel horrible! Thankfully today's a new day so a great chance for a fresh start :D

Peppermint tea, or something with ginger in it... sometimes helps if you can stomach it :?

Hey one good thing... at least you can REMEMBER what you ate. I've had times where I've eaten so many different things that I haven't been able to recall everything to write it down in my food diary :oops:
SarahC

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:11 am

thats right - pick yourself up and make your next meal and the one after healthy :) you will feel better for it. i had a yucky night as you know with my lasagne and vegies, darrell lea carb free choccy glass of diet lemonade and the 3 litres of water all within 3 hours! i felt crook as! because it was all close together and too much! dont worry ally, these things happen- spontaneous thingos! just dont do it again or dolly wll get her boot out ;) hehe just kidding. we are here to help :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:20 am

yeah I think I need the boot too!! But I will bend over and take it as I need it!!! LOL
[/url]
Ally

Postby Dolly » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:53 am

Dolly

Postby Fairie » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:55 am

We all know better so why do we do it, we know we will feel like crap the next day but does that stop us. Nope we just keep stuffing more in and wait for Dolly's Boot. :? :P

Don't worry Ally today's a fresh start and drink heaps of water to flush everything out. :)
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Mandie » Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:47 am

You know what? You can see how far you have come already on this journey by the fact that you KNOW that you ate badly, and you felt sick?

Hands up who ate like this ALL THE TIME, before, and never gave it a thought? And then wondered why the weight kept stacking on?

The key to success is FACING UP to what you do.. which is what you are doing Ally. Well done!

And - you have identified the things you can change for the future, namely, EAT BREAKFAST! And carry a snack along with you for "emergencies"!

Maybe also try - chewing gum in your bag (if you take out a piece and chew it, you can't eat because of the minty flavour in your mouth!), and if you are really craving Fanta, try Fanta Zero!

You can do it Ally. Jump straight back on that wagon, dust off your bruises, and cruise your way towards your goal weight more determined than ever!

GO ALLY! :D
Mandie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:01 pm

my hands up!!!
kate_turner2000

Postby slimmindown » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:05 pm

Tomorrows another day Ally, its important to get back on the wagon, I know you can do it. :D
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby Ally » Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:34 pm

Thanks everyone and Mandie what you said really is true!! Dolly my backside is still smarting!! I needed that.
[/url]
Ally

Postby hushpuppy » Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:42 pm

Like the others have said . Now we Before this journey began wouldnt even think twice about what we put in our moths . Now whaen u look at it u can see what when wronh and learn from it and h op back on the horse . It happens to all of us no matter what our intentions are . Huggles hun
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Ally » Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:43 pm

Thanks Jules, you're a champ!!
[/url]
Ally

Return to Confessional