It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:17 pm

Free Newsletter

What did I do that for?????!!!!!??????

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

What did I do that for?????!!!!!??????

Postby Hayley » Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:08 pm

Some rellies came over for tea last night. They commented on how much better I looked and congratulated me for my wweightloss so far. That should have made me feel proud and determined to stick to TF right???? Well, I then got stuck into the crackers. I ate about 10 spring onion crackers - with a healthy TF friendly dip. Then with tea, I ate a piece of crusty bread with marge on it...oh and then I ate some icrecream (it was 97% fat free but I didn't want to look at the carb content!) with cadbury hot chocolate fudge sauce on it. I ended up tipping most of the icecream/fudge sauce away cos it was so sweet that the sugar felt like it was burning my throat on the way down, but I still am so disappointed in myself.

So, I hate to say it, I jumped on the scales this morning to check what happened and I've put on 1kg...oh and I didn't drink my minimum 2lt water yesterday either.

I know I've said it before but I'm on track again now (de ja vu here! :lol: )....... my goal of reaching goal weight by Christmas just seems to be creeping further and further away from me. Why do I do it to myself and why am I having so much trouble sticking to it now. I do really want to lose weight. Could our financial troubles and not knowing what's happening with our future/move to Shark Bay be affecting my food choice decisions? I don't want to blame something like that but I don't understand why I'm doing this so often now. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I think I need a good serve of Dolly's boot too! Sorry guys :oops:

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:26 pm

Hi hayley

sometimes when we know we are doing well we reward ourselves without knowing it. like sarah says - she stuffs herself as a reward -not the exact quote but along those lines! i think we do it without realising. even now i think oh im so close to my goal and extra bit of lasagne wont hurt, but it does. its good to treat yourself every so often so dont feel bad. well done for chucking away the icecream too.

you iwll probably be out of ketosis for a few days but get straight back on track and work hard and you will get there!

49 days and 8 hours til xmas!!!

Postby slimmindown » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:09 pm

Hayley, it doesnt matter if you reach your planned goal exactly, but that you be proud of the fact that you already lost over 16kg. That is something to be proud of.
A slip up is only life changing if you let it change your life.
Back to the healthy eating and exercise and you will feel fab again in no time.... 8)
Christmas is still 49 days away, imagine the weight you can loose in that time :lol:
[no excuses, I can do it!

Postby Dolly » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:38 pm

It's normal to slip up every now and again, we all do it and because you are still here you are back to moving your ticker graph in the right direction.

Postby KimE » Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:46 pm

Yep it is normal and frustrating and annoying and does your head in if you can't figure out why.

You're back on track now, so best of luck Hayley.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs

Postby Ally » Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:33 pm

Keep going Hayley ( I had a bummer day Saturday!) The most important lesson we can learn is not to try and figure out why, but that we need to learn from it and move on! Keep going mate you are going great!!

Postby hushpuppy » Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:40 pm

Hey Hayley . Slips are all part of it dude . If we didnt make mistakes we wouldnt be human . Just think of how much u have lost already . You have done a fabulous job and u have showed so many people family included how well u have done . Dont beat yourself up too much dude. remember before the journey and how far u have come
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg

Return to Confessional