It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:22 am

Free Newsletter

I had *the* most divine dinner last night!

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

I had *the* most divine dinner last night!

Postby Puffer » Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:22 pm

Well my darling boyfriend surprised me last night and took me out to dinner at the telstra tower! I lurve 5 star restaurants and the view there is gorgeous!

It was sinful but totally worth it and although there were four courses and I was stuffed by the end at least the portion sizes are realistic at such expensive restaurants.

Just so you can all drool here is what I had:

Starter: Can't remember what it had in it but it was like a spicy cold tomato soup

Entree: Twice cooked zucchini and Goats cheese soufle (delish!)

Main: Can't remember what the sauce with it was, but main was Spatchcock (that's baby chicken) with a side of a fancy potato puree and bread roll

Desert: This was absolutely the most divine thing I have ever ever eaten... a flourless chocolate cake with cocoa roasted dates and walnut icecream. The flourless cake almost had the consistency of mousse and it had what tasted like a chocolate ganache poured over the top. It was so sickeningly good I couldn't eat it all despite the fact it was a small portion.

The bill was a cool $220something. It was funny my boyfriend was looking at the bill, the waitress came up and said 'is there a problem with your bill?' and he said 'no... i'm just looking at it'! It was quite funny. We had been there before so knew how much it would be 8)

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:02 pm

aw thats so romantic. you deserve a night out like that especially a romantic one hehe :) thanks for sharing that christina :)

Postby KimE » Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:19 am

Ooh nice one Christina. Sounds delicious and I'm glad you had a nice night out. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs

Postby Dolly » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:56 am

What a top bloke you have to take you somewhere so romantic.

Postby hushpuppy » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:49 am

wow good going mate what a great guy u have there
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg

Return to Confessional