It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:22 am

Free Newsletter

Fell off the wagon big time

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

Fell off the wagon big time

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:18 pm

today we went up to micks mum and dads in hamilton newcastle. we walked a few km's to the bus stop and the bus's are free for a certain part of newcastle!! *awesome!* got off and went to wood fire pizza (BWP) and i had some garlic bread crusts, shared a pizza with micks mum. it was thin crust with bbq sauce chicken capsicum onion mushroom and sesame seeds. and only a little amount of cheese. i also sipped water, then we walked along the foreshore i had a paddle pop ice cream and then we walked around newcastle and then headed home to micks parents place. i had 2 glass of coke (which made me feel ill because i havent had it since august!) and i had chicken and vegetables for dinner (potatoes and pumpkin which i havent had since august) (cept fot those chips on the sandwich a while back) and then i had a piece of sara lee chocolate cake with a scoop of ice cream on the side. this is completely out of the ordinary for me to have so many goodies on the one day and im not feeling too good now, got sunburnt and we walked for so long 4 hours straight. so i wouldnt be surprised if i have put on a few kg's. anyway back on the wagon tomorrow. i had a lovely day with the inlaws and need to get this weight shifting.

thanks for listening and not prosecuting me!
kate_turner2000

Postby Mandie » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:37 pm

Ohh kate don't worry.. you're allowed to slip up once in a while!

Sounds like you did heaps of walking though, so it may not be as bad as you think!

And of course you didn't put on KILOS.. you know that isn't true..

The next step is to jump right back on the wagon, and you know that, so good on you girl!

p.s. - isn't it weird, coke makes me feel sick now too, haven't had it in SO long!
Mandie

Postby SarahC » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:29 pm

Hi Kate. Sounds like you had a great day... I got hungry reading that :lol:

You have been doing SO well, you deserve a day off! Hope you don't feel too sick though :( I'm sure you haven't damaged your weight loss efforts :wink:

You should have been in Melb this last week.... sunburnt girls, shoes in hands, vomiting on the streets. I'll never feel bad about eating or drinking too much ever again. It can always be worse :!:

Back on board again tomorrow no worries :D
SarahC

Postby Ally » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:52 pm

Kate me darlin'!!! This is your first major slip up since you started, so you should be extremely proud with yourself....You said that you did four hours straight walking?? That will have at least balanced out any of the naughty foods you ate....dust those sarah lee crumbs off your mouth mate and just make that next meal a healthy one...I am betting that you are going to be just fine!!! :wink:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:56 am

Yeah 4 hours straight! i was buggered! almost had my legs collapse underneath me getting out of bed today! lol. i had heidis nappy bag on my back too that was stoked to the brim too. got on the scales this morning to see the damage and im at 75.1kg this morning (clothed) but anyway back on the wagon today :) thanks girls :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:01 am

Kate what are you doing jumping on the scales the morning after a pig out?????? Naughty girl *smack* :P :lol:

Keep going mate as I said previous this is the first time you have "fallen off" the wagon since you started and I think in that alone you should be proud!!

Blimey 4km + nappy bag....ouch!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby KimE » Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:23 am

Yayyy Kate you had a great day out and let your hair down. No way am I gonna make you feel bad about that.

You have so rarely done this and I know you are strong enough to pull yourself back up on the wagon. You're determination and focus is awesome when you put your mind to it and you will get there. I have no doubt of it at all! :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Dolly » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:01 am

Kate, you're so close to your goal, I'm sure a little set back isn't going to do too much damage.
I'm glad you had such a nice day out with Micks family.
Dolly

Postby hushpuppy » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:52 am

I agree u have been so good one little slip up is ok mate. with all that walking it would have helped to . dont stress to much just get back on the horsey and all will work out

JUles
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby slimmindown » Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:51 pm

Dont worry Kate , I know, you know, exactly what to do now, kick up the exercise and water and you will be back to loosing again in no time. You have proven time and time again that you are a winner at this weightloss journey :D
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Return to Confessional