It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Free Newsletter

I feel "BLAH" this morning!

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

I feel "BLAH" this morning!

Postby Ally » Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:08 am

Well after my little efforts last night (1 caramel mudshake and 2 lemon ruskies) I feel really yuk this morning...not pukey yuk, but just BLAHey YUK. I didn't sleep well and after all my water drinking efforts (5L in total yesterday) I have woken up this morning with a rather painful bladder infection...I am frantically looking around for my script, but I can't find it and I don't fancy a 6 hour wait at the hospital. So I think that adds to the way I am feeling today. I don't think the chips I ate last night either had a good effect as I burped them up all night too. (I had about 60g chips...3 little packets) One good thing though is that I had a snickers bar yesterday as it was my day off and I fancied one, but I took 2 bites of it and gave the rest to the kids as I just didn't want it and it tasted just like a mob of fat and sugar (which it is, but it has never tasted like that before) I think my taste buds are changing peoples!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:18 am

oh ally i know what you mean about taste buds changing. thats why i was shocked when i drank the coke. it tasted so fizzy and sugary to me.

sorry you feel blah today. i havent had a drink since april on my 21st birthday and it was only one drink. hopefully if you drink lots of water today you will feel flushed and better in no time. i wouldnt fancy sitting at the hospital for 6 hours either :P

feel better soon!!
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:26 am

Hope you feel better Ally.

I know what you mean about foods you used to love not tasting the same. Your taste buds do change I am sure of it or I think of it as re-trained.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Ally » Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 am

Yes I think re-trained is a better way to describe it...I haven't had an actual chocolate bar in weeks now and now I think I just won't have it at all!! Chips were the same, greasy horrible little things they were!!

Kate I know what you mean about the coke thing..since I haven't been having diet softdrinks I indulge in a full sugar glass of softdrink...it is like drinking a glass of glucose syrup!!
[/url]
Ally

Postby Dolly » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:50 am

Not to worry Ally, we all have off days with food (hope your bladder infection heals soon, the last time I had that the doctor told me it's also called the honeymooners disease, he told me I was having too much censored and to lay off it for a week or two :oops: )
Of course other things can cause bladder infections too.

When I feel like eating things I shouldn't, I just have one bite of something (so I don't feel like I'm missing out) and give the rest of it to my husband.
Dolly

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:53 am

too much censored? jeez i dont have to worry about getting a bladder infection by that means haha
kate_turner2000

Postby Mandie » Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:02 am

Drink LOTS and LOTS of water Ally to flush out the bladder...

Try cranberry juice too, it's supposed to help reduce inflammation and irritation!

And then, if it's not getting better tomorrow - hit up the Doctor for a script for some antibiotics :D

Hope you feel better soon!
Mandie

Postby slimmindown » Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:56 pm

Ally I can totally sympathise with you, I started getting pains in the tummy last night,and felt nauseated on the way to work this morning. I checked my urine and I have my first ever bladder infection :oops:

I'm on the ural and antibiotics now and feel pretty yuck in general too. :cry:

Hope you feel better soon :)
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby Ally » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:11 am

Thanks guys...yes have been chugging the water and I am on antibiotics!! I feel like a water baby!!

mmm honeymooners disease..that could be the problem, Dolly thanks for the tip :wink: LOL
[/url]
Ally

Return to Confessional