It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:07 am

Free Newsletter

oops !

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

oops !

Postby alex19 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:56 pm

Cant believe i slipped up today!
I had 2 querter pounder burgers 1 chicken burger, caramel sundae and afew slices of choc cake.
Feeling awful. nearly spuwed up.:cry:
Must get back to my diet tomorrow.
ImageImage GOAL WEIGHT DATE 4/12/11
alex19

Re: oops !

Postby Grapefruit » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:55 pm

Don't be too hard on yourself Alex, it is ok to have the foods you enjoy from time to time, moderation is the key.

I had a big works burger and chips last night, then way too much chocolate (I allowed myself to have what I wanted). I have not eaten any crap out of moderation for about 4 months and not only did I vomit because I felt so sick but constantly woke up all through the night as I kept breaking out in this horrific sweat. This morning I have felt just awful. Goes to show that the junk is toxic for you but it is also addictive because you feel so sluggish and you know that the junk food you're used to gives you a temporary boost. When you're on a good roll then have a binge it really makes you feel disgustingly ill.

I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day for you.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wbbRGId/]
[/url]
Grapefruit

Postby alex19 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:25 am

You are right grapefruit its toxic.
ImageImage GOAL WEIGHT DATE 4/12/11
alex19

Postby janice72 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:19 am

Hey there, I had a bad weekend. My husband decided to invite friends over, and the wives came too which meant I had to entertain. Then my friend texted and I thought I may as well have her over too if I was entertaining an another lady. By the time the weekend ended I had drunk several bottles of champagne, eaten cheese on toast, indian food, pizza, chocolate, lollies, roast dinners and tv meals. All by Sunday evening. No exercise, hung over. I will start the exercise again today.

SW: 81
GW: 67
MG: 75
HT: 170
BF: 43.4%
janice72

Return to Confessional