It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:22 pm

Free Newsletter

bit of a slip

Weightloss Confessions where you can confess your weight loss sins.

Moderator: Moderators

bit of a slip

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:15 pm

over the last few weeks things have been very stressful at work. I've been feeling a bit down on myself as my backlog has risen and gotten a bit paranoid that people thought I wasn't doing my job properly. On top of that I have had the moving/unpacking/renovating stuff to do also.

I must confess that amidst this I have slipped with my eating. Morning teas are too much to handle and I have scoffed myself full on more than one occasion. I raided the bloke's bikkie jar for the first time in ages. And chocolate.....that's a whole other story .

The result of all this is that i have put on a couple of kilos and could not bring myself to stop doing what I could see myself doing.

It is all good now though, I have brought myself back under control and am now feeling hunger pangs before dinner!

Back on the horse now...
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Postby KimE » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:25 pm

Well done Tegan. Slipping is understandable with all that going on in your life. At least you have seen it and are pulling yourself back in line. Keep at it. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:29 pm

Hi tegan sorry to hear about how stressing everything is at the moment. i have been through stages like that and im sure everyone else here has too. its good that you have picked yourself up and made the most of the situation by turning your old habits around. thanks for confiding in us, and keep going with your weightloss journey :)

Postby Mandie » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:56 pm

Good on you for recognising the bad habits before you slip backwards too much...

You can do it, you're so close!

Postby hushpuppy » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:57 pm

hi ya tegan . Think of things this way . Befor the journey we wouldnt have called it a slip up but an normal day . Now we can look back and see what we need to tweak and how it happened and move on . Makes me feel better everytime if i slip i know that i seen it and can get back on track
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg

Postby Ally » Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:44 am

You are back to eating healthy now mate, so that is the main thing. You stopped yourself before you could stack on a whole heap more and I think the fact that you have only stuck on 2 kgs is great!! (If you know what I mean :wink: !) Mate you have been under a lot of stress lately so don't be too hard on yourself!

Return to Confessional